itv digital

C

cindy

could anyone tell me if the codes have changed as my box keeps freezing up.
cindy

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 26-Mar-02 AT 09:53 PM (GMT)]Have a look in the Newsgroups by using your news reader or the reader at the top of the page Cindy, uk.tech.digital-tv has some links and some files if they haven't already been deleted.

Rolf

C

CodeComplete

You could get a newer hex with April codes, Kevlar 1.68, Special K 1.0.1.6, Threat 4.06 for Gold. There's also now a new version of Picc2rd for Silver and Gribley for Fun.

If you just need codes then send an email to one of the auto-reponders.

RolfW: Can I post an auto-reposnder email address or is that a no-no ?

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 26-Mar-02 AT 10:39 PM (GMT)]I don't see any real problem with that, though it's probably just as easy to PM the autoresponder address CodeComplete, safer that way too. :)

Rolf

C

cindy

Hi RolfW
yes you can post an auto-reposnder email address
but I am new to all of this so could you tell me what it is.
cindy

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
It's just an E-mail address Cindy, you can mail to and it will return the monthly keys, not hex files.

Did you check out the NewsGroup?

Rolf