You will then be presented with the HD Red button option
if an HD programme is available

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Cheers Wideband - hadnt seen that. Respect :D

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FreesatfromSky
Freesat [Humax HDR 1000S]
Fta(9E/13E/19E/28E) [Fixed Triax TD88]
1.1M motorised satellite dish [unbranded]
My Location
UK
Wideband or anyone else.

Do you know the new MHEG code to access ITV HD,as it has been changed.
TIA

dogidigi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HD
My Location
North Yorks
Analoguesat said:
Havent tried this but its appeared on DS several times:

New to sat so please forgive me if questions are a bit basic::confused

1) I have tried the ITV HD button press sequence on my Foxsat HD box remote control over several days but no red button option appears. Is ITV still transmitting HD test ransmissions in HD or have they finished for now (dont want to unecessarily wear-out my remote or give my thumb RSI)?

2) If I select the channel ID 10510 on my Foxsat box, when in "non Freesat" (FTA) mode, should I be able to view ITV HD as a FTA transmission (when on-air)?

3) If, as Freesat say, several new channels are to be added each month, will the Foxsat box automatically detect this and notify me?

4) Has anyone connected a PC to the USB or LAN ports and made anything happen?

Regards

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
dogidigi said:

3) If, as Freesat say, several new channels are to be added each month, will the Foxsat box automatically detect this and notify me?

Regards

3) Any new channels will be automatically added to the box. Not sure when it does the search for new channels yet, possibly during the night

4)Dont think the LAN does anything yet, this is for some features to be added later on.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FreesatfromSky
Freesat [Humax HDR 1000S]
Fta(9E/13E/19E/28E) [Fixed Triax TD88]
1.1M motorised satellite dish [unbranded]
My Location
UK
dogidigi said:

1) I have tried the ITV HD button press sequence on my Foxsat HD box remote control over several days but no red button option appears. Is ITV still transmitting HD test ransmissions in HD or have they finished for now (dont want to unecessarily wear-out my remote or give my thumb RSI)?

2) If I select the channel ID 10510 on my Foxsat box, when in "non Freesat" (FTA) mode, should I be able to view ITV HD as a FTA transmission (when on-air)?

Regards

1.ITV HD is still broadcasting,however,it is only,at certain times that it is viewable on the Foxsat.
Secondly,apparently the above button sequence has been changed,and no one knows what the new sequence is,nor has it been leaked like last time.

2.No,its currently not possible to view ITV HD in the Non-Freesat mode,under its test label(10510).
You can hear the sound all the time,in Non-Freesat mode,by pressing the MUTE button twice.

dogidigi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HD
My Location
North Yorks
satellite hobby said:
1.ITV HD is still broadcasting,however,it is only,at certain times that it is viewable on the Foxsat.
Secondly,apparently the above button sequence has been changed,and no one knows what the new sequence is,nor has it been leaked like last time.

2.No,its currently not possible to view ITV HD in the Non-Freesat mode,under its test label(10510).
You can hear the sound all the time,in Non-Freesat mode,by pressing the MUTE button twice.

Thanks "hobby" for saving my thumb:) I have been scouting around some other newsgroups - no one elsewhere even seems to be aware of the origianl button sequence, let alone that there is a new one! However, there is ref to the fact that if you select ID 10510 in "non freesat" mode and press the mute button on your remote, you hear sound but no pic.
So..........surely someone on this more superior and knowledgeable newsgroup (the reason I joined this and not the rest) must know the new secret sequence:confused
DD