is this a subscription channel?
It's not coming through on my FTV card.
2old

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes I think it is 2old, when you consider the circumstances ITV Digital have few if any advantages over Sky, so they sure as hell aint going to give away the ITV 2 channel to satellite FTVers. If they want it they'll have to subscribe or get ITV Digital.

Rolf

PS. It's only repeats mostly anyway :)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 24-Nov-01 AT 09:51 PM (GMT)]Several people here are posting about it as if they can receive it (you imply that too). Then they must presumably know whether it's a subscription channel or not since presumably they (you?) will have had to request it and pay for it.
Did you?
(just want to make sure I'm not missing something...)
2old
PS: repeats are good too. I've missed 16 years of ITV so it's all new to me...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I say subscription, as in it's probably in the basic package. I pay for the full package so get nearly everything anyway and couldn't tellwhether it is or not. ( I know, must have more money than sense ) :)

Rolf

A

ABT89R

ITV2 is not a FTA channel. I have spoken with friends who, unlike me, can receive ITV1 OK, but when they go to 226 ITV2 it gives the message about phoning up to upgrade.

ABT89r