I've bought Dragon Cam and Infinity Programmer today

fearny23

Reaction score
I've bought Dragon Cam and Infinity Programmer today
Where I bought the programmer and cam, well, they were great. He actually programmed a dragon cam for me with the codes from Predator 3.04 to get me up and running and then he put the loader card into the dragon cam and loaded the codes onto the cam.

When I set all the stuff up at home and installed the programmer I'm having a problem. When I click on connect in the dragon lcard oader it says "unable to connect, check settings, programmer and card".

Thing is I may have messed up the loader card hence the error message coz I got a message coming up saying something about the CPU on the card being available for more than 1 card or smt.

Will I be able to get a replacement Loader card?

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
make sure you have the programmer enable in pheonix at 6mhz. also check the correct com port is selected & the card inserted.

fearny23

Reaction score
I have already checked those things.
rob43 said:
make sure you have the programmer enable in pheonix at 6mhz. also check the correct com port is selected & the card inserted.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
is your loader card a fun7 card and if so are you running the latsest version of software for your infinity proger to check go to wbelectronics it gives the web address on the box this could be holding you back good luck

fearny23

Reaction score
My card is a fun 7 card and I am running the latest version. Don't know what's wrong.
wolfav said:
is your loader card a fun7 card and if so are you running the latsest version of software for your infinity proger to check go to wbelectronics it gives the web address on the box this could be holding you back good luck

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
i think you should download the newest pred file and have a look at the how to guide, if its a fun7 card you have just follow the instructions. good luck

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
dont leave loader card in cam whilst trying to view