I've got some thing which looks like to be ART keys but i dunno what to do with it

makhmalak_79

Reaction score
hi every body
i've searched alot in the net to find ART keys
finally I got a .txt and .doc file which looks like to have some sort of information regarding ART. but in no way it is like the likes of softcam.key files
i dont know what should i do with the numbers and letters to change it in a way which is acceptable by progdvb.
figures are grouped as such:

Keys removed

what should i do with these figures?
thanx for your help

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Makhmalak79,
No posting of keys is allowed on this forum, even if you don't know what to do with them.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hey Prof what's the story.......EX Arcade Bandit, are you not playing anymore.

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
I do visit occasionally, but I must have spent a fair bit of time in there initially to have received the tag in the first place. I just felt I had to retire, unfortunately like most boxers, after they had lost the championship, and not whilst still in their prime.

fegetakudu

Reaction score
makhmalak_79 said:
hi every body
i've searched alot in the net to find ART keys

Dear makhmalak ART working only with opos cards dowload it from www.opos-mine.nu together with the loader the file called 1xfreecam and it will work properly if you have humax 5400 or magic cam with pentacrypt 1.20 platinum with any other receiver . wellcome

McDude

Reaction score
You don't have to have opos card for ART. Gold/funcards can also be used. Go to rdi-sat.com and click on mach1 files at the top. Download the required file

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I doubt makhmalak_79 is still looking for keys - this thread is over 6 month old.... :D