i've just been to the pictures

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
:mad:hi guy's
ive just been to the piccy's with the wife to watch king kong, and ide love to tell you what i thought of it, but i was sat in front of 4 of the most noisy, ill mannered, little shy*s'O'-red ( as yeshi would say) i have ever had the misfortune to come across, i suspect there parents gave them the money to go just to get rid of them for a while, no wonder the world is heading in the direction it is, so i'll wait until i've got a copy of it leguilly of course;) and then offer an oppinion (and next i if ever i'll go an watch one late at night, when there usually hanging around the streets making a disturbance elsewhere.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Shame that bronking. Kids today do not seem to be able to operate quietly. I blame TV for some of it. These goo dumping progs etc. are sooooo loud.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry to hear that bronking, I don't go to the cinema very often now for that very reason, unless I can go during the day and in term time, I really cannot enjoy a film if people are fidgeting around me, must be an age thing. :) Sounds like you drew the short straw this time though.

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
you could always make me feel better (its my birthday on wed) by letting me have canal+france^-J :-Cbigsmil :-santa3

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, you're not after some magic beans as well are you bronking? :-lmao

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
maybe youve allready sent some (for some reason i've gone green ?) is that some kind of recognition, has the colours on my monitor gone haywire, am i in detention or what i just going off to read rules

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
See the top of the forum index page. :)

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, not the rules, you won't find anything by searching for "Green" either, try Here ;)

M

Marts

My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
bronking said:
by letting me have canal+france^-J :-Cbigsmil :-santa3
Great bouquet that old chap. PM Gameboy (ROFLMAO)

Maaaarts