• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jaeger SMO 36 Dual Axis Motor!,5.wire nesersary?

Turok

My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i have an Jager Smo 36 Dual Axis Motor,that was included,in a ebay Auktion of 240 cm Echostar Mesh Antenna!

now,i see 5 Wires,in this motor,but the paper,of the schematic,inside,the motor is missing,can anyone tell me,is the 5.conection wire nesersary,to controll,and what it use for?

can i conect it to my dvr 7000 echostar,or is the new,vbox 3 needet,to controll,the motor?
i install the system,in aproximently one mounth,the antenna itself has 12 pcs,ans 14 wires per panel.so many man work to do!:)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
if the Echostar 7000 has a 5 V rail on the back section , and software that allows permanent connection to 5 V, then you will have no problems.

My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Channel Hopper said:
if the Echostar 7000 has a 5 V rail on the back section , and software that allows permanent connection to 5 V, then you will have no problems.
Hello:

Could you help me?. I have the same problem. I use a positioner with Motor+/Motor- , Sensor+/Sensor-.

Marky.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
You need to open the casing, on the motor, and make a note of which wire is connected to which connection, then match them correctly to the positioner.