Join our Barclays Premier League Fantasy League 2008/2009!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
S_G said:
I changed the name of my team from Man Red to Man-REd-Super-United

& Good Luck to everyone as you all lost to a 14 year old :D

Oy that cheeky sod!! :)

I'm in!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Salty, Where is the badge for the winner from last year? S_G needs to put it in his signature.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
T_G said:
Oy that cheky sod!! :)

I'm in!

:-rofl2 He's a Mourinho to your Ferguson!

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
T_G said:
Salty, Where is the badge for the winner from last year? S_G needs to put it in his signature.

That's strange, I did set it up for him on the admin controls. I'll pm you with the image to retry it.

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hi guys i was thinking of joining the league and clicked the link and have found out that its the same one I have been playing for the last 2 years with bunch of guys who got together after chatting on Oranges Mobile Horse Racing Chat Site. Only problem is my team has a dodgy name but they have let me use it so it aint that offensive,lol. If anyone wants to enter their team in the other league also i can pass on the code if you want. They are well into it and even have trophys for the winners of the various competitions and have our own chat board on Parlingo. Iif my team name has to change let me know. Its Badm******s

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
tomthebomb1968 said:
Hi guys i was thinking of joining the league and clicked the link and have found out that its the same one I have been playing for the last 2 years with bunch of guys who got together after chatting on Oranges Mobile Horse Racing Chat Site. Only problem is my team has a dodgy name but they have let me use it so it aint that offensive,lol. If anyone wants to enter their team in the other league also i can pass on the code if you want. They are well into it and even have trophys for the winners of the various competitions and have our own chat board on Parlingo. Iif my team name has to change let me know. Its Badm******s

With a team called 'Tossers' in our league, I don't think we'll get 'O'-red with your team name :p;).

We don't have trophies because; a) the money spent on silverware would be better used by donating to the running costs of the site, which are significant, and :cool: this is, ultimately, only for fun and having a trophy would make it seem a bit too serious.

However, there is a prize up for grabs - the Top 5 qualify for the UniSat Champions League, a competition with another satellite forum which takes place on the UEFA website. This season will see the first UCL, in fact!

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
They dont take it too serious really, its more a thing to keep long distance friendships going and a chance to talk a lot of S**t after they have had a few beers.
It was one of the guys who bought the trophys this summer and just sent them to all the previous winners. Think he must have got a bet up that day. lol

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
tomthebomb1968 said:
They dont take it too serious really, its more a thing to keep long distance friendships going and a chance to talk a lot of S**t after they have had a few beers.
It was one of the guys who bought the trophys this summer and just sent them to all the previous winners. Think he must have got a bet up that day. lol

:) Sounds like a good set up. Welcome to the league, your team name is officially x-rated! Your the first person to achieve that in the history of SupaLiga, both F1 and football :-rofl2

S_G

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Systemax pc system
My Location
Germany
Salty25 said:
Don't worry, the shame is all ours :D Will your dad and younger brother be joining us again this season?
They're in!
Ps(4 Chelsea fans): The more United Players you have the better you're ranking is

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
S_G said:
They're in!
Ps(4 Chelsea fans): The more United Players you have the better you're ranking is

:-rofl2 Don't tell the Blues the big secret!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
But how can you have more )(-redmufc)(-red players when you get warned that you have too many from one team.(not that I wanted more,but they are cheaper than :-worshipCFC:-worship players):-rofl2

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
zorba said:
But how can you have more )(-redmufc)(-red players when you get warned that you have too many from one team.(not that I wanted more,but they are cheaper than :-worshipCFC:-worship players):-rofl2

lol dont worry, S_G hasn't 'broken the code', you are indeed limited to 3 players from any one club :).

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
zorba said:

Lol you better stick to $$chevchenko, who is worth about 8 mil/goal :-pointer

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Transfer Deadline – Saturday 11.30am GMT

Fantasy PL Homepage | Rules of the Game | Live TV

Gameweek 1
Saturday (3.00pm unless stated):
Arsenal v West Brom (12.45pm, Sky Sports 1)
Bolton v Stoke City
Everton v Blackburn
Hull City v Fulham
Middlesbrough v Tottenham (Setanta Sports Ireland)
West Ham v Wigan
Sunderland v Liverpool (5.30pm, Setanta Sports 1)
Sunday:
Chelsea v Portsmouth (1.30pm, Sky Sports 1)
Aston Villa v Man City (3.00pm)
Man Utd v Newcastle (4.00pm, Sky Sports 1)

Satellites.co.uk is 10 years old this week, starting operations on August 11th 1998. SupaLiga wishes to thank those members of the forum, particularly chris and rolfw, whose efforts over that time have kept the site not only going, but growing! Show your appreciation on this thread - http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/announcements-news/132403-we-10-years-old.html

Attachments

• SupaLiga + 10 years.jpg
    SupaLiga + 10 years.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 20

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Ok, I have just registered, I'll give it a bash

Team name - robbosreapers

:)

Tom34

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
1m for 28°,23.5°, 19° and 13°E.
1m for 7°W.
0.8m for 68.5°E.
0.8m for 15W.
1.25 in cellar
Samsung HD; Pace DS430N, X-Sat 350, Topfield 5000 CI
My Location
Munich, Germany
I'm also in, maybe I'll do a little it better than last time :-)

team name, as always: Rainbow Warriors

tanman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
big dish and seven receivers
My Location
fundee
hi to all

ive joined the league if its ok name is

foxy's scumdee x1

let the season commence

tan

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
tanman said:
hi to all

ive joined the league if its ok name is

foxy's scumdee x1

let the season commence

tan

Technically I shouldn't allow you in as you joined the forum after July 1st, but since I can see that you're genuine by your previous posts, I will allow :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
As the returning players from season 2007/2008 will be aware, the top 5 teams at the end of the season will qualify for the UniSat Champions League.

So, as I'm sure the new players for this season will be wondering, what is UniSat Champions League ?

UniSat Champions League, or UCL for short, is a competition that is run in co-operation with the Alsat Fantasy Premier League. The top 5 from both leagues will qualify to play, in the following season, in this special competition which will be hosted on the UEFA website.

UCL will take place for the first time this season, and you will be able to follow the competition on this thread. There are several objectives of the UCL; to find the best fantasy football manager on the UK satellite scene(!), to reward those players in both leagues for outstanding seasons, to give a real incentive to keep playing even when winning the league is no longer a realistic possibility, and to simulate as much as possible the real world of football by having a higher 'continental' competition.

Notice for UCL 2008/2009 participants:

The following list is the provisional PL SupaLiga entry list for UCL 08/09. Can I politely request that all those included allow at least 4-5 spaces to be free in their private message (PM) allowance, in preparation for communication with myself as to how to enter the league once it has been set-up:

S_G - MU Super REDs - 1st
Norm - Donkeytown - 2nd
rolfw - Satellite Screwballs - 3rd
T_G - Satellites RED - 4th
malcolm - Toontastic - 5th
Salty25 - Dynamo Sol - 6th (Reserve 1)
kreacher - Creatures - 7th (Reserve 2)

I will let you know in due course as to what is going on - I won't be able to set-up the league until September, so don't get too excited yet :p

Attachments

• UniSat Champions League 25.jpg
    UniSat Champions League 25.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 25