Jose Mourinho- Top Man

alay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5300
88 motor dish
RedDevil_UK said:
unfortunately thats not an opinion everyone shares....

Munich 58, the time we were relegated into the second division, the time when Man U didnt play in the FA cup for a season....Rio's drug ban, Cantonas kung fu kick.

thats history too, but other fans LIKE remembering them..... in fact they actually still sing songs about some of them.

opposing fans, mainly Liverpool fans turned up for years at old trafford with blow up aeroplanes and skeletons singing about Munich 58 (more history we were not allowed to forget)

i know all about this, i had a season ticket for 15 years... i had to listen to them chanting!!!.... sick tossers!!!

when i am old and passed it and if maybe we dont win anything for the next 30 years, i will have to tell the kids about the good old days....
just like my dad did when i was a kid, when he told me about the team from the 50s (he still recons they was better than any of fergies sides *sigh*)

personally i live for each new game and enjoy looking back at other good moments too :)

2nd best occasion in the history of british football was " the night of cantonas kung foo kick " he sure changed the look on that shrieking monkey fans face.

Thee best occasion in the history of british football was Cantonas famous press conference . Hundreds of snake-eyed press hard cores huddled together waiting for their prey - they thought. Mr cool cantona strolls in with the collar up, calmy takes his seat and declares .......................
" When the seagulls follow the trawlers, it is because they await the sardines to be thrown to the sea .....thank you"O-Ha he gets up and strolls out of the room.

Laugh, i almost paid the tv licence fee for sure .... im still laughing now as i think of it.

Oh and i should say im a celtic fan, already suffered in the uefa cup final from jose moorinhos diving cheating so and sos and one useless buffoon called bobo balde - please take this man away from the football pitch.

But i think im starting to like mourinho as his comments are stirring up a hornets nest down south, makes the viewing much more interesting for me especially after he psyched out that barcelonaspitting manager last year :rolleyes:

Fergie and wenger are also at the high blood pressure limit already - yes its going to be a good year again......