JSC Card

chris1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 600PVR & tm9100
mororised Dish
My Location
West Yorkshire
I have just purchased a JSC sports card (Irdeto) for SPL but it won't work in my Dreambox 600 or my TM9100 what else do I require or what am I doing wrong?

Cheers Chris

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
You'll need to download a softcam to read and decode the card. There ends my knowledge. I had a DigitalB card working in a TM9100 several months ago. Newcs Mgcamd1 or something like that as I very vaguely remember.

Nolia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moterk 2100A motor on Cyfra+ 80cm dish,45'E-37.5W Technomate 6800 HD receiver(Normal).
Windows 7 and Linux.
My Location
Buckinghamshire(H.Wyc)
can a ART card open the Al Jaz channels on Hotbird? Sorry if this sounds daft but hear lots of people saying its possible. and will it work in a manhattan receiver???

A nonymous

Reaction score
:-hijack Please start your own thread, please do not hijack others that are not directly linked to your own

You cannot correctly activate a JSC or Art Viacess encrypted card without the use of a Viacess Cam, end of story. JSC sports as far as i remember are not part of the ART package, although i could be wrong.

If you activate a 12 month card in a softcam you will only get approximately 4 months out of it before it becomes an ice scraper :-Nooo

:-topic

NewCS & CCcam should work on both DM & TM boxes to read the card but as stated above it needs to be activated in a viaccess cam first to get the full 12 months out of it.

:-beer

Nano

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
NewCS in dbox will read the jsc card irdeto i had many pepole came to with the same problem

Nolia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moterk 2100A motor on Cyfra+ 80cm dish,45'E-37.5W Technomate 6800 HD receiver(Normal).
Windows 7 and Linux.
My Location
Buckinghamshire(H.Wyc)
I bought the Al Jazeera Card (hotbird) it works fine in my Manhattan it opens all 8 channels....

osamamos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have Technomate TM 5400 CI Super plus model black
My Location
UK
Hi everybody,

Nano it looks very important info what you have just said. I was planning to buy a Aljazeera card 12 months (now in both Viaccess/Irdeto I believe) to be used in the multicrypt cam in my new TM5400CI+super.

nanochickin said:
:-hijack Please start your own thread, please do not hijack others that are not directly linked to your own

You cannot correctly activate a JSC or Art Viacess encrypted card without the use of a Viacess Cam, end of story. JSC sports as far as i remember are not part of the ART package, although i could be wrong.

If you activate a 12 month card in a softcam you will only get approximately 4 months out of it before it becomes an ice scraper :-Nooo

:-topic

NewCS & CCcam should work on both DM & TM boxes to read the card but as stated above it needs to be activated in a viaccess cam first to get the full 12 months out of it.

:-beer

Nano