Jumping up and down like a lunatic!!!!

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
omg i fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a relief but i'm going to tell people how i did it so that they don't have to go through what i went through. I had the remote not responding problem you can check my sad history in the threads. Anyway the connection from the lcd to the motherboard (not sure what it's called but it's got all the amp details on it), I think when i was trying to 'rip' the top off the box to put the hdd must have pulled out some of the metal bits out. I guess thats what they mean by the 'rail'. Anyway when i was messing with it the top nearly came off and all the metal bits came out. Obviously I nearly cried as let's face it i'd be guilty of warrenty fraud if i had to send it back..but i managed to put them all back in and really push them down and it came on. I want to thank everyone that took time to help me, was that, that made it abit easier. I hope my problems can help others. Goodluck and thanks again.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Fantastic - now the fun begins.

Keep me posted....

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
im pleased for ya, a happy ending :D

now get some channels opened on it... woohoo!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, the birth of another monster. :D

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
lol but i've got to be honest with you guys i'm not happy with the connection at all. The metal bits come out far too easy and i even had to do it again when i was putting the top on, it's very fussy but :D <---