Just bought a humax fox pr for 1 Euro...

blackninja

Reaction score
From ebay. Although my German's not good it comes with 'Premiere Super' and has Nagravision embedded. Similar to this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22101&item=5714896745&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

Where's the catch? Also checked out this site:

http://www.ultimatetvguide.com/Bigtable.htm

So if the box comes as described and I swivel my sky minidish to 19.2 East I should get Premiere Austria and Premiere Erotik? I think it says 4000 channel capacity (maybe I translated that wrong) so does that mean if I bought an 80cm dish and turned it to 30 West I could pick up the Nagravision stations on that frequency?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The German translation states 'Humax PR Fox & premiere super only for short time available: Humax PR Fox with integrated PREMIERE gnawing RA decoder'

so the questions would be
1) how short a time and
2) whether the receiver will be able to work on any channels other than the Nagra used by Premier.

Its not a CI model and so fitting a CAM is not possible.

blackninja

Reaction score
Already bought it. Only 1 Euro though (They were doing Sport and Film packages for 20 Euros - maybe that would be for longer). However still waiting for him to get back to me on postage costs to the UK.

I bought it in a bit of a hurry. Was gonna go on the forum beforehand but thought that someone else might snap it up before I did, and I knew I was onto a bargain (whatever the package was). It's a dog eat dog world on ebay.

Thanks for advice, Channel Hopper, may ask them those questions anyway.

Channel Hopper said:
The German translation states 'Humax PR Fox & premiere super only for short time available: Humax PR Fox with integrated PREMIERE gnawing RA decoder'

so the questions would be
1) how short a time and
2) whether the receiver will be able to work on any channels other than the Nagra used by Premier.

Its not a CI model and so fitting a CAM is not possible.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
If you look at the sellers other items, they seem to have a few available

Possibly legit to clear old stock, but you never know if they know something you dont.

blackninja

Reaction score
I think it says satellite receiver. Doesn't matter anyway cos I just heard back from them saying they'll only post the premiere package to houses in Germany. Doh! Bit strange considering the item description says they'll post worldwide.

blackninja

Reaction score
They're now telling me that if I want the box without Premiere it'll cost about 130 Euros (but 1 Euro with Premiere). Bit odd.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Best to report to eBay on this one, the description does appear to be misleading , especially with the worldwide post.