Just bought a Landvo Smartphone for £33 on Ebay

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I've tried quite a few of these low end smartphones and to be honest, it's true you do get what you pay for.

Most of these smartphones that sell for under £60 are basically crap. They're crap at everything, from the camera to their reliability. Or lack of it.

But I was feeling lucky one day and thought I'd buy one of these cheap smartphones on Ebay. It was a 5 inch
Landvo (yeah, I had never heard of them either), and cost just £33 which included first class tracked shipping. Anyway, it arrived next day and as soon as I opened up the back I knew this phone just might be okay. Why?

Well simple. It actually showed you where to put the sim car and the storage card. Often, they don't tell you, but this one had arrows, everything. So I switched the phone on and an immediate response. It was quickly searching for wi-fi, found it and I was on the Internet THAT QUICK.

I must say I am impressed with this phone. I do my emails on it, and search the Internet in bed at night. LOL.

But another great feature is the camera. The video and still cameras are great. Very clear and sharp. Much better than the cheap camcorder I bought for £100.

All in all, I'd rate this phone 5/5. :)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Re-rate it in a few weeks time .......... [emoji38]

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
It's a clone of OnePlusOne phone, which are actually very good phones.

At least some models are...

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Yeah, time will tell, but it seems ok. :)

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
With a name like Landvo, it sounds like they're trying to rip off the Lenovo name (who do actually make phones), still, some of these cheaper phones are getting surprisingly good, the only issue with them is finding spares or cases, but for a cheap throwaway phone, they're not too bad... :)

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Yeah. I also bought a 9 inch tablet for £29 - I don't know the make on that one. It doesn't say! Lol.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Been buying Chinese phones for years Jumpstart, I've had a fair few THL phones (Including my current) and also Xiaomi, faves been the THL T11 I had before upgrading, lovely bright IPS screen & a 4 hours plus minimum screen time over a 14-16hr days use, much better than the Samsung S3 I owned when it was an "in" phone.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Thanks, Ghost. :)

Well the smart phone is still working well. The tablet I bought has a slight blue cast to the screen which I have tried to balance out with a free temperature app. But for £29, I can't complain. And there's no way I am gonna send it back. :)

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Thanks, Ghost. :)

Well the smart phone is still working well. The tablet I bought has a slight blue cast to the screen...

Like all AMOLED screens have that slight green or blue tinge to them when there displaying a white field of colour you mean like that? Yeah very true £29!!

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Like all AMOLED screens have that slight green or blue tinge to them when there displaying a white field of colour you mean like that? Yeah very true £29!!

Yeah but I corrected it with a free app. :D But the white was always white. ;)

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Stats for today, cracking phone this Thl 2015A for the money, 3 & a half hours plus now for on screen time & more than a day off charge.

uploadfromtaptalk1460153230880.png

Sent from my thl 2015A using Tapatalk

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Thanks for the info'. :)