Just bought a Strong 4375.....................

Ian_ExManchester

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 CI digital receiver. I'm after some help.

I have bought this primarily for watching live football. I will have a motorised dish (about 1.5 m size) soon. I will have to get an LNB I believe as the one on it at present is for an analogue receiver - any suggestions welcome).

I had a play with the receiver and rigged it to a Sky 28.2E dish just to get used to the receiver. I have done an autoscan to see what channels I could get - no surprises - all the scrambled ones, BBC various and many, many shopping channels.

If i want to enter a particular frequency (with all the necessary details too) - once it has come up with the channel(s) on that particular freq - how does one view them(or more specifically if its a live feed that I want to see after seeing the details on a football website) ? Ive tried without success.

Right - my main query - I notice my box has space for 2 slots. I believe that the slots are CIs (Common Interface's) and in order to watch various scrambled channels - I would have to have a CAM and an appropriate card.

Obviously I want to pay as little as possible and see as much English football as possible. I have seen that ART is a good deal (if it is still going to continue on 13 E). What other CAM/card combo's are recommended (with links if youve got em. I have looked at a few sites but would like peoples experiences/recommendations) - channels like S@Y Italia, Supersport Greece, Canal + various - what way can I get them on the cheap..................

Really hope you can help me as I need a "Bump Start"

Thanks in advance

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Oh dear , a 4375.......

What type of motorised 1.5 are you getting ? can you stop the cheque /credit card in time ?

Tell us exactly what you have paid for , by reply .

Do you have a good installer locally ?

Ian_ExManchester

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Channel Hopper said:
Oh dear , a 4375.......

What type of motorised 1.5 are you getting ? can you stop the cheque /credit card in time ?

Now youve got me worried ! I paid 130 for the strong. As for the dish - its seperate deal - it will cost me 125 (dont know what make it is)Heres a picture............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5714542568&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

Id appreciate some feedback othr than "Oh dear"

Thanks

Ian_ExManchester

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Channel Hopper said:
Oh dear , a 4375.......

Now youve got me worried ! I paid 130 for the strong. As for the dish - its seperate deal - it will cost me 125 (dont know what make it is)Heres a picture............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5714542568&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT

Id appreciate some feedback othr than "Oh dear"

Thanks