Just bought motorised system, help needed to unlock channels for Topfield TF3000cipro

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised diseqc 1.2 superjack motor, 1m dish, 0.2db lnb, topfield tf3000cipro receiver
My Location
West Yorkshire
Hello everyone.

I have just bought a topfield tf3000cipro receiver. i have managed to install a few satellites but most of them have a $ sign in front of them.

I have heard about patching my receiver. Where should i go to get these files and how do i go about the patching. How long does the patch last?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum mshabir

You need to have a look at this thread and go to the section for topfield, red is official software green is unofficial ;)

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised diseqc 1.2 superjack motor, 1m dish, 0.2db lnb, topfield tf3000cipro receiver
My Location
West Yorkshire
I have been to the official site and there are only a handful of software files. i thought the patches last from 1 day to 3 months. On that basis I would expect a lot more files on there, or was that just a myth that i heard.

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
West Yorkshire
I have been to the official topfield site and there are firmware and software downloads. What is the difference between these 2 please.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Sorry mshabir click here and go to the section for topfield as I said green is unofficial and I'm afraid I do not know the difference