Just bought some stuff! HELP!

znpr

Reaction score
i just bought a M-II card, and a orange USB thingy the people at the store told me to burn it with.

The matter is that i don't have a clue on how to program my card! :(

i looking to get viasat, and it would be nice of you to tell me what to do, what files or whatever i need, or simply post a link wich i can find a decent manual ect. :)

im simply looking for a beginners guide.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi znpr,
unfortunately I'm unaware of any files available, at present, for the MII card, and there might not be any for quite a while, if at all. A few months ago the MII was very popular because there were regular Conax updates, but since CD changed all their old cards and improved their encryption there doesn't look like being any new files available.
This is the site where the files used to be downloaded:
_http://stopstop.mine.nu/index2.html

Your programmer might still be of use, depending on the make and model, but judging by the card they sold you I'd take both back and try and get a refund, or depending on your receiver a Dragon Cam, loader Card, and an adteknik 3.6 programmer, which can program in phoenix mode through a USB connection.
If you can supply more details of your receiver and set up we can advise you better of what you require, and also give you some web sites where you wont get such poor advice.
Best wishes
Mickha

znpr

Reaction score
Thanks alot!
That answers why i could'nt find anything ;)

Then i'll try to get a refund, or make the bastard that sold it to me explain
what's up with this stuff. :p

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Much of Viasat is crypted in Videoguard anyway, so you cant crack it - if you want it you pay for it :)