My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
80cm Dish + 45cm Dish via Disecq A/B.
My Location
England
Just would like to say a public thankyou to starisat who kindly gave me a dbox2 when i met him in derby.

Thanks Mate :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Saw the thread which lead to this, just the spirit we need on the forums, a nice gesture starisat. :) :-righton

starisat

Reaction score
D4ftpunk said:
Just would like to say a public thankyou to starisat who kindly gave me a dbox2 when i met him in derby.

Thanks Mate :)

you are welcome m8 i do a lot with sat boxes as you have seen m8 when you came here but if i can help some one why not we are here to help each other m8

PS:if you cant install the setup your self keep my moby number give me a shout

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
can you pm me that info about setup please. , im having problems with the dbox2 btw :p heh. when it boots it says klein system or something (no system) so i tried to enable debug mode and things but seems someone has already tried and fsked it up hehe :p . Any ideas or english tutorials, since following a german tutorial and using german software aint easy :p especially when like me you cant speak german :p

starisat

Reaction score
i didnt know anyone tried to do it m8 i got it given to me and never done anything more than turn it on and turn it of you can try this http://www.dietmar-h.net/without_sh.html that in english m8 and you can always got to moshack.co.uk for support they are into them boxes there a lot of support there

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
i was following dietmar-h.net its kinda broken english :S an italian guide is fine also if u find one.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
There are a lot of people on this forum, starisat and JuMbUcK to name but 2, who like to give things they dont use generously, and even go to there own expense to give them to you. This is what makes satellites.co.uk the best, cos it has the best people!