just TPS

donpely

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital 4100ci, fortec 5100 ultra, Technomate 1500CI, geotrack motor, 110cm dish+0.2 lnb
My Location
leeds, uk
can somebody point me to the right direction. my friend has a lifetime classic new and has his dish point at hotbird. he just wanna watch tps package. not worried about polsat but just a bin file to watch tps. can anybody helps
many thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Why not flash your technomate with a Darkman Patch from Alsat?

EDIT 2nd thoughts dont...why not read the post properly Doh

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
Morning, if it is just a free to air reciever you cant do a lot with it just manufacturers updates. He will need to go down the Encryption route.:D

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
The Fortecstar Lifetime Classic is a Korean made receiver mainly for the North American systems. Check that the voltage is 240 volts and not the 100-120 volts used in North America.

This FTA receiver can be upgraded by using official software with a null-modem lead connecting your PC and receiver, but if you want the TPS channels you will have to look through the web for a site that provides "patches" for them.
You might be lucky but I don't really fancy your chances, hope I'm wrong.

donpely

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Digital 4100ci, fortec 5100 ultra, Technomate 1500CI, geotrack motor, 110cm dish+0.2 lnb
My Location
leeds, uk
i have updated it from al7bar website and it worked fine but then tps changed its system and the new bin file available @ al7bar is working fine with D+ and polsat but tps was broken. my mate has a fixed dish on hotbird so d+ no good for him and plus he is french so the french stuff there interests him more than anything

mickc

Reaction score
donpely said:
can somebody point me to the right direction. my friend has a lifetime classic new and has his dish point at hotbird. he just wanna watch tps package. not worried about polsat but just a bin file to watch tps. can anybody helps
many thanks

you have to many stored messages cannot post any help.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
donpely said:
many thanks

Have a look in the Cards, Programmers, and CAMS section, then go to X-Cam, Ultracam, Dragon Cam Section.
Look at thread "Anyone using T-Rex on Fortecstar" and go to posts 11, 12, and 13, plus.