Jvc2800 model

shadi35

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have Jvc2800 satellite
My Location
Israel
Dear friends
I have a Jvc2800 model (any body know this model:rolleyes: ). I know that I have to download a program and upgrade my system, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it_that's which site to use and how to download and transfer the software into my receiver. who can i make sure and downlaod the correct software for the Jvc2800 receiver
Can anyone help?
plzzzzzz
10x and bset regards
shadi35@hotmail.com

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum shadi35

Your jvc does not appear to be a common receiver in Europe and therefore may not have flash support readily available. Is this unit from the USA??? . I think you may need to be more detailed with the specifications as a quick glance at the JVC support site has not revealed much. If someone knows better then please help out

US man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DTV & dishnet AND ANYTHING ELS THAT WILL WORK ?????
toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the forum shadi35

Your jvc does not appear to be a common receiver in Europe and therefore may not have flash support readily available. Is this unit from the USA??? . I think you may need to be more detailed with the specifications as a quick glance at the JVC support site has not revealed much. If someone knows better then please help out

it is a dishnetworks in the USA , or a bev in the ca ,,

if you need the sofeware for the t-sop i have them ,,it point at sat 119 & 110 for dish on bev in CA it points at 91