Jvc2800 model

My Satellite Setup
i have Jvc2800 satellite
My Location
Israel
Dear friends
I have a Jvc2800 model (any body know this model:rolleyes: ). I know that I have to download a program and upgrade my system, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it_that's which site to use and how to download and transfer the software into my receiver. who can i make sure and downlaod the correct software for the Jvc2800 receiver
Can anyone help?
plzzzzzz
10x and bset regards
shadi35@hotmail.com

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum shadi35

Your jvc does not appear to be a common receiver in Europe and therefore may not have flash support readily available. Is this unit from the USA??? . I think you may need to be more detailed with the specifications as a quick glance at the JVC support site has not revealed much. If someone knows better then please help out

My Satellite Setup
DTV & dishnet AND ANYTHING ELS THAT WILL WORK ?????
toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the forum shadi35

Your jvc does not appear to be a common receiver in Europe and therefore may not have flash support readily available. Is this unit from the USA??? . I think you may need to be more detailed with the specifications as a quick glance at the JVC support site has not revealed much. If someone knows better then please help out
it is a dishnetworks in the USA , or a bev in the ca ,,

if you need the sofeware for the t-sop i have them ,,it point at sat 119 & 110 for dish on bev in CA it points at 91