KAON ksc 260 mco

My Satellite Setup
kaon ksc260mco, starsat200ci plus, skystar2,strong 4610, skyx
My Location
india
hello
i,m irainan student when i was my country i had saome exprince about receivers and how to use patches for opening scramble channels.
i had kaon KSF 200 and i know how to get back up channels and upgreade software.
now i have ksc 260mco it is specifice kaon whish is orderd by dishtv in india
atfirst i changed boot loader 218 (euro boot) to BLV219 and then igot back up with EDITOR CHANNEL II and then with using a wrong file of kaon and kup 230EP i saw the hardware is (00.01.00) and software (00.01.18) but i had never seen any tjis hardware in any models of kaon,s and however that u know we need software of kaon that it has the same 4 first charecter for example a file hardware is 12.04.a5 and our receiver hardware is 12.04.23 we can use this file because it support our device.
now i seeking for this file but i didn,t find it. could any one that he has exprince tell me which file i can use it?
for more consult pls give me your information to my mail
removed*yahoo.com

My Satellite Setup
kaon ksc i260mco
My Location
india
can you send me your original boot loader and software of your ksc 260 reciever as i am blocked with some wrong upgrades on my receiver
please!!!!!!!!!!

my email EMAIL REMOVED - rules

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Lads - DO NOT put email addresses on your posts - any info provided should be available for ALL our members.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
So real2007 - you want to be a comedian eh? You will start racking up penalty points if you continue to flout staff requests.