KAON KSC 570 - Problems after update.

Oliric

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon KSC 570
My Location
Portugal
Hello,

After a upgrade of the Kaon KSC 570 receiver, I cannot see anything. Reason: TV signal problems - Cannot sincronize signal (TV with Horizontal bars/line). is anybody with experience in these simptoms that can give a clue how to solve? Thank you.

cableman

Reaction score
Oliric said:
Hello,

After a upgrade of the Kaon KSC 570 receiver, I cannot see anything. Reason: TV signal problems - Cannot sincronize signal (TV with Horizontal bars/line). is anybody with experience in these simptoms that can give a clue how to solve? Thank you.
Not sure because I dont have a Kaon, but have you checked that the tv (pal) system does not need setting up. Of course, if you are using the scart output, this suggestion will be of no value. And equally, if you are using the UHF output you will need a scart lead connected to see the menu! Good luck. Cableman.

Oliric

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon KSC 570
My Location
Portugal
cableman said:
Not sure because I dont have a Kaon, but have you checked that the tv (pal) system does not need setting up. Of course, if you are using the scart output, this suggestion will be of no value. And equally, if you are using the UHF output you will need a scart lead connected to see the menu! Good luck. Cableman.

Thank you, Cableman. I've check all this (use of Scart and UHF output) and two diferent TV's. The STB was working with the menu before the upgrade. Any way - thanks. I'll try to find more answers.

elsapatero

Reaction score
Hello,

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
elsapatero said:
Hello,

Are you sure that it was the correct file for your hardware? My Goldmaster is really a Kaon, and I have to find the exact file for my version of the Kaon board. If you choose the wrong one you can detroy your flash memory which requires a visit to your local dealer. But I've never destroyed my flash memory, so I don't know what the symptoms are.