Key Chart

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
I have a Technomate with a reality Cam. When I want to edit keys for a package eg. 1F 2C . You need to enter a 3 digita number to get the 2 digil key. How do you find out how to get the 3 digitat number for the 2 digitak key. What will be the 3 digits for getttintg 1F or 3D?? How do you find out?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Shahid said:
I have a Technomate with a reality Cam. When I want to edit keys for a package eg. 1F 2C . You need to enter a 3 digita number to get the 2 digil key. How do you find out how to get the 3 digitat number for the 2 digitak key. What will be the 3 digits for getttintg 1F or 3D?? How do you find out?

There is a converter hex to dec. Download link on main page in the download section.

hawk-eye

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
PC Win SP2
My Location
Groland
I don't clearly understand the question, but i think you want to translate the Hexadecimal values of a key in decimal values.

It's realy easy. the simpliest way is with the scientific calculator of Windows. You open it, click on hex, type your Hexadecimal value, click on Dec and read the decimal value. repeat this for each couple of hexa digits.

By hand
Assume A=10, B=11, C=12, D= 13, E=14, F=15

In a couple of Hexa digits for example 6F

Multiply the first digit by 16, in example 6x16=96, now add the second digit 96+15=111.

111 is the dec value corresponding to Hex 6F

If your result is below 100 put a zero before example 1F=031

Very easy no ?