keymaster prob's

whippet

Reaction score
My Location
Haverhill
I bought a baby keymaster programmer about a year ago but up 2 now never realy had the chance 2 use it. now I have the time I dont know how 2.
my sat system is a motorised 1mtr dish with a echo D2510IP with via embedded.
Can anyone help.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi Whippet

Speaking from memory and from postings on this forum, I believe Keymaster stopped producing programmers around 1998. Millenium produced some software for the Keymasters but (and this needs confirming) I don't think you can program funcards with the keymaster.

If you want to get into programming funcards as well as gold and silver, you might consider purchasing the Elvis programmer. Costs £45 including serial lead, software and a gold card.

That's what I did but, as others will tell you, there are alternatives but I do believe they will be more expensive.

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
If you want to upgrade your VXmulti why don't you buy it from the makers. VXTOOLS

http://www.vxtools.com

there upgrade from VxMulti (Mode 7) to Vx4Fun Spec is only £11.69 .