Keys for Multivision and TPS (sayed hamdey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayed hamdey

Reaction score
TPS
id 00 7C 00
Index HEX key

NO Posting OF KEYS...Please, It's a BAN next time.

eAbdul

Reaction score
thanx sayed,

but.. ummmmmmmm.. I am really zero in these things..

will you explaine how to use these keys?

is there any programs that I sould have first?

note: my reciever is Starsat..

your quick answer is highly appriciated

hoopster

Reaction score
i wonder if u cant put out any kays in here , then why the hell is forum for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
This site is somewhere to discuss all things satellite, and not just for illegal decrypting of pay-tv signals. If you want keys, there are plenty of links to other sites which carry them in Nobblys Big Links section.

The difference between this site and those that actually HOST keys, is that this site does not break any laws, and so does not get shut down every five minutes. :D

starsky

Reaction score
Hi bruv,

can you email me the keys for Tps star and Multivision please....
many many thanks....

catch u later

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Fully agree with Stick!!!!

There are many other important stuff that people want to know, keys are one of them. I suppose this forum is to share ideas on receiver, satellite setup (including decryption) and provide LINKS to where keys MAY be available, so as not to jeorpardise its existence.

Cheers and yes, I am watching the threads on TPS, Cabo TV and Kiosk with interest

abder

Reaction score
Dear all,

I would like to know if I could get TPS and Multivision back on my Matrix Reloaded 1.10, is the problem resolved yet? as it stands, I presume its not keys problem but the need to upgrade the software version on the Matrix Reloaded cams!

Any reply would be appreciated.
Cheers.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It would appear to be a subtle change in the encryption, rather than the keys. At the moment it is only open on the Dreambox and Dragon Cam, but I'm sure that the others will catch up.

@ Hoopster, nothing much to add to what the others have said, except that we are not a file or key site, we discuss encryption and decryption and even the use of keys and hex files as part of our general satellite theme. We manage to stay up and running consistently and at much more reasonable operating costs, because we can go anywhere for our dedicated server and choose the most suitable deal.

We exist for the general hobbyist, not for the key hunter, there are a plethora of sites they can go to and in many cases be bombarded by popups and mature content ads. We prefer the more gentle approach, with no popups, a fast site and a pleasant atmosphere.

hoopster

Reaction score
i am really sorry if i hurt ur feelings folks , but u should know one thing , if u wanna discuss a problem i believe a solution should come handy , dont u agree ?????

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Didn't hurt anybody's feelings hoopster, you asked a question and we answered it. We can provide a solution to a member's problem without posting the keys, we simply have to point them in the right direction. You have to respect that if we have made a decision to operate in a certain way, that it was made for sound reasons.

souhayl1

Reaction score
i wanna ask you if the solution found for TPS with DRAGON CAM, will work when TPS will be encrypted to VIACCESS 2.5 on March 2005 ?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
souhayl1 said:
i wanna ask you if the solution found for TPS with DRAGON CAM, will work when TPS will be encrypted to VIACCESS 2.5 on March 2005 ?
There is no fix for Via 2.5 yet.

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
I have a nextwave receiver with embedded Magic CAM, TPS was available before the last change but now it is not. Can anyone tell me if there is a solution to get the package back, I noticed that tps has two encryption types on my receiver (Viaccess and Seca). Can I take advantage of the Seca type. PLEASE HELP.

spikeman

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
There is no fix for Via 2.5 yet.
Hi,

I am in North Africa I have the matrix reload and a goldvison 300ci (an older model) I noticed that people who have the newer model recev eco star and the gold majic are able to get their receivers flashed and can now watch TPS and Multi vi. my question is do you think I should invest in a new recv or wait for something to come up for the matrix reload. my recv has worked great for 3 years now, I have to have it because I can only understand english, please advise. greatly appreciated

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Spikeman, I'd hold on a few more days. I've got my TPS/Multivision channels back on my fortec lifetime ultra after downloading an AL7bar patch from the Yahoo Groups site. I think you should have a fix soon enough.

spikeman

Reaction score
frunko said:
Spikeman, I'd hold on a few more days. I've got my TPS/Multivision channels back on my fortec lifetime ultra after downloading an AL7bar patch from the Yahoo Groups site. I think you should have a fix soon enough.
Thanks for the headsup, I will hold, if you hear of anything please let me know. Thanks again

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
rolfw said:
It would appear to be a subtle change in the encryption, rather than the keys. At the moment it is only open on the Dreambox and Dragon Cam, but I'm sure that the others will catch up. .... - the rest cut -
My experience seems to bare out that a s/w change rather than key change is needed. I just had a software upgrade to my Goldmaster 7400 receiver to allow me to enter keys using the remote controller instead of using a card. It came preloaded with keys and as a bonus I find I'm able to watch Mult*vision 1, 2, 3 etc. even though the keys seem to have been removed from RDI-sat and other sites. A friend who had this s/w mod some months ago, before the MV change, and can no longer watch MV, has been offered a once off upgrade to fix the problem. It seems this particular mod is available if your receiver has a game port, regardless of manufacturer (though that could be a housewive's tale....).

educabrera

Reaction score
Hi
i JUST WONDER IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE KEYS FOR THIS CAHELS
MANY THANKS
EDUARDO
MY EMAIL. IS edu27aplea*yahoo.co.uk

thanks_giving

Reaction score
where can we find software upgrade to our dvb box?

i have prosat P-3500V here,,...have interface for viaccess1 smardcard slot, but didn't have allow to enter keys using remote controller..
many thanks for reply..

Artist 2004 said:
My experience seems to bare out that a s/w change rather than key change is needed. I just had a software upgrade to my Goldmaster 7400 receiver to allow me to enter keys using the remote controller instead of using a card. It came preloaded with keys and as a bonus I find I'm able to watch Mult*vision 1, 2, 3 etc. even though the keys seem to have been removed from RDI-sat and other sites. A friend who had this s/w mod some months ago, before the MV change, and can no longer watch MV, has been offered a once off upgrade to fix the problem. It seems this particular mod is available if your receiver has a game port, regardless of manufacturer (though that could be a housewive's tale....).

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
thanks_giving said:
where can we find software upgrade to our dvb box?

i have prosat P-3500V here,,...have interface for viaccess1 smardcard slot, but didn't have allow to enter keys using remote controller..
many thanks for reply..
Sorry, I don't know - it was done in a little shop in a back street in Turkey. Just stumbled upon it. But I was once trying to find out more about my Goldmaster and saw that it was similar to Xtreme Hornet sold in Germany. I suspect that my upgrade was just to reload the operating system with a later version - I remember seeing pics of the operating system for Hornet and it looked the same as what I now have. From memory I think it may be produced by Kaon, but don't hold me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.