Keys uploading

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
i suggest that someone puts for us the newbies a complete instruction on how to get the keys to dreambox including finding kyes, transfering them to dreambox and any config needed.
the channels i am talking about are the viaccess and nagra channels broadcasting on hotbird.
i followd the links in here they are good but not complete...please help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which image are you using?

For most channels you can install satan's key bundle using the blue button, you simply have to upload it to the temp directory. get it from www.satandream.com

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
Thanks a lot ROLFW, i downloaded the file and moved it to the dm500, the strange thing that some channels like AB sat, swiss channels and bbc prime have worked, but other channels like tps, multivision and polsat didn't work, any idea why?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
TPS keys change every few minutes so you need to upload a new set of keys daily. Polsat isnt open atm so its no surprise that ones not working.

only4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield owner
My Location
Kuwait
what about multivision, does it use the same tps keys?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
And the TPS.bin method seems to hard for the 500s to cope with key changes every 6 minutes.

libaber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
im using digital reciever (samsat fl2000). and pc with xp profissional.
My Location
uk
http://mailfreepostcards.com/joke.html is a torjan , be cearfull every 1

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
only4you said:
:-) http://mailfreepostcards.com/joke.html i suggest that someone puts for us the newbies a complete instruction on how to get the keys to dreambox including finding kyes, transfering them to dreambox and any config needed.
the channels i am talking about are the viaccess and nagra channels broadcasting on hotbird.
i followd the links in here they are good but not complete...please help.

A lot of info in the dreambox section on how to do key updating, Have a good brouse through them without rushing as it takes time to take all the info in. You will get there eventually. I ftp them across using Cute ftp, into the directorys var/keys

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I somehow missed this thread, but I can only agree to my learned friends here. There is enough information here on how to get the keys into the box, and surely the matter of TPS changing keys has been chewed over a million times. If there are links that are not working let us know which ones exactly.

sham690

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500c
My Location
ireland
Hi,
I recently lost some channels on my dm500c and was wondering where is the best place to look for keys, I am using a neutrino image.
Thanks
Sham

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to satandream.com and download satan keybundle, unzip and FTP to your temp directory, then use the blue button and install. :)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands