Keys via remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found an excellent little program called: Downloader 2.5
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "********************************", I would use the remote control to enter "****************************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

No keys to be posted, please read the rules. Admin

My Satellite Setup
68.5 degrees
p3 pc
My Location
africa
[would You Please Send Us The Link To Download The Prog

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
I need your excellent little program called: Downloader 2.5, To get your answer..! my mail id is member91040:-shhyahoo.com & member91040:-shhgmail.com.

My Satellite Setup
media star
My Location
iran
Hi I need your program called downloader please Send it : barebach_bahall*yahoo.com I hope you send it THANKS

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
haggag said:
I have found an excellent little program called: Downloader 2.5
Whenever any of the encryption codes change, I connect to the Internet and run Downloader 2.5. In a few seconds all the changed channel keys are downloaded :) .

My only problem is how to use the downloaded keys to update my CAM using the remote control )(-red .

I accidently learned that when I receive the Polsat 13E Nagra Key "********************************", I would use the remote control to enter "****************************" instead. I don't know why, but it works. However, I have no clue on how to enter the other Nagra,S*ca, Viaccess, and Conax codes using my remote control. Can anybody explain/help pleeeeeeease.

Ossama Haggag

No keys to be posted, please read the rules. Admin
DUDE I AM WATING FOR YOUR DOWNLOADER PLEASE PASS IT OUT

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Look at haggag's public profile. He hasnt been active on the fourum for nearly 6 months, so its very unlikely he will see your request. Please turn your CAPS LOCK off - its considered "shouting"

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As this thread is no little more than a long string of appeals for software to be emailed. I shall close it here. Should the original poster come back to the forum please provide a download link on a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.