Keys wrong ??

earwig999

Reaction score
I used to get MGM, Cinematk, Canal 18 and Showtime on my Interstar 8005 CI Premium. I updated all my keys to the current and now they have gone off??

When I reset my keys back to default they come back on, thing is I'm not sure which key set affects these channels. I have double checked all Nagra and they appear correct according to Romanian Digital Info site.

Could it be that I cannot have Conax and these on at the same time. I am getting very sore fingers keep having to press the keys in manually.

Your help would be apreciated.

skyscan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm(Astra 19.2 and Hotbird)
100 cm(Hispasat)
60 cm(Sirius)
Fortec Lifetime Ultra
My Location
Central Europe
earwig999 said:
I used to get MGM, Cinematk, Canal 18 and Showtime on my Interstar 8005 CI Premium. I updated all my keys to the current and now they have gone off??

When I reset my keys back to default they come back on, thing is I'm not sure which key set affects these channels. I have double checked all Nagra and they appear correct according to Romanian Digital Info site.

Could it be that I cannot have Conax and these on at the same time. I am getting very sore fingers keep having to press the keys in manually.

Your help would be apreciated.

Hey there!!!!
I am not familiar with your type of receiver,got a fortec myself....
With that one,it is NO problem watching Conax and Nagra channels at the same time,the channels you listed are fine as of today.
Check the keys,you said when doing `set default` its working.
I advise you to check keys twice,once you loaded the new file,and after reseting to default.
I am 99 % sure its the digital + keys which do MGM,Canal 18 and else.
Prov ID is N 4101....

krizz

earwig999

Reaction score
krizz said:
Hey there!!!!
I am not familiar with your type of receiver,got a fortec myself....
With that one,it is NO problem watching Conax and Nagra channels at the same time,the channels you listed are fine as of today.
Check the keys,you said when doing `set default` its working.
I advise you to check keys twice,once you loaded the new file,and after reseting to default.
I am 99 % sure its the digital + keys which do MGM,Canal 18 and else.
Prov ID is N 4101....

krizz
I sorted it thanks. It was the Provider ID for some reason it had to be 40 01 and not 41 01 ?? Strange but worked.