Kids

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Have some teenagers back in the house for a while, so my late night viewing has been curtailed slightly. These two nephews of mine haven’t been around for long time but as the BOSS and I practically reared these two its good to have them around.

Buy it’s funny, you go to bed and leave your fixed dish at 19e and when you get up next morning it’s at 13e. (the ball must have hit it when we where playing out the back….YEA) But I must say I do worry about the amount of HC/SC stuff that is available these days, in my time most you could get your hands on was a copy of Mayfair. These two spend more time with me then do with their father, so I really should give out to them.

But at the end of the day, I was once a teenager so for now I’ll stay stumm and just annoy you guys with my problems.

For all the Daddy’s out there.

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
At least having a sat syetem you don't get a huge phone bill and loads of viruses/spyware scattered all over your computer when people visit and use things unatteneded-

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
At least they havent found the really hard FTA stuff on 30 West.

(Im hoping that todays teenagers these days have better things to watch than fleshy bits jiggling up and down, but I would draw the line at soap channels and computer games promotion stuff)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Channel Hopper said:
At least they havent found the really hard FTA stuff on 30 West.

(Im hoping that todays teenagers these days have better things to watch than fleshy bits jiggling up and down, but I would draw the line at soap channels and computer games promotion stuff)

CH ….I never found the stuff on 30w, spent a whole day trying to find that bird.

Never did find it ended up pulling my hair out…and that was not the pulling I had intended.

And yes PoloM I get all that stuff as well.

But who cares there like sons to me.