Kiosk

s1mply

Reaction score
Kiosk is not transmitting, I went to put "Scary Movie" on at 8.00pm BST for my daughter to watch on K9, and nothing all the channels are down??

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I've just checked.

Kiosk channels (on Thor) are still all transmitting. Presumably you have an official or commercial hack Conax card, but as I don't I can't say whether the keys have changed.

However, I've noticed some people refer to the Mediaguard "Kiosque" channels on Astra as "Kiosk" too. Confusing! Did you actually mean those?
In any event, they are all still transmitting too. But the keys have changed (yesterday, I believe). If you have an official card, you should notice nothing so presumably you are using a hack card. In that case you must either reprogram with Sept. keys or - if you have an autoupdate fileset on the card - wait for the new keys to come though (about 20 minutes on the channel usually does it).

Note also that Canal+ in France were messing aoroun again a couple of days ago such that selecting the English soundtracks of K channels caused multiple resets/dropouts. That's back to normal now though, I thought.

2old

s1mply

Reaction score
Thank you, I was refering to the K1 etc. channels on Astra 19 degrees, my seca hack card has now updated, it looked at the time as if there was total failure in transmission from the relevent satellite transponders, because the channels were completely "freezing up" my Echostar 2500 when tuned in, even when I tried to download the channels there was nothing the machine just went into a "loop" - strange. Still all OK now - my daughter can now watch "Scary Movie". Again, thanks for your trouble.