Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
I've just been reading a few threads on the adult satellite channels part of this web site. For research purposes only you understand. O-Ha

And has anyone else noticed how stroppy they are there. Its full of threads like send my the keys now! I want 24/7 hardcore mature content now. Compare to this the polite threads which appear elsewhere on the site "help please for newbie", what am I doing wrong, thanks a lot for your help.

I can only conclude from this short test that those desperate fellows needing a fix of mature content is making them short tempered. or could it be typing with one hand that makes the messages abrupt.

Think I shall stay away - until spice goes then hear me shout with the rest of them GIVE ME THE KEYS NOW !

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Par for the course ole chap. Exactly the same on a general interest board to which I subscribe. The "light embroidery" section is always the one which invokes the most controversy :-ohmy

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
whatsthis said:
I've just been reading a few threads on the adult satellite channels part of this web site. For research purposes only you understand. O-Ha

And has anyone else noticed how stroppy they are there. Its full of threads like send my the keys now! I want 24/7 hardcore mature content now. Compare to this the polite threads which appear elsewhere on the site "help please for newbie", what am I doing wrong, thanks a lot for your help.

I can only conclude from this short test that those desperate fellows needing a fix of mature content is making them short tempered. or could it be typing with one hand that makes the messages abrupt.

Think I shall stay away - until spice goes then hear me shout with the rest of them GIVE ME THE KEYS NOW !

My theory is that it is very difficult to type with such a hand :D. Sticky fingers....

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Anyone who can 'hold on' for keys and enter them would be any woman's dream I would have thought.;):eek: