Largest Wall Mounted Dish?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
boron said:
"I'm desperate to get this system so that i can then pack in work so lets just say the money is ready"...... Any guesses as to what this geezer has in mind!?

What ???

Didn't follow that at all :confused

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
He's quotng from an older post in this thread (which hapens to be over two years old!).

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
BGonaSTICK said:
He's quotng from an older post in this thread (which hapens to be over two years old!).

May be worth checking - if he did give up work and how he managed it... I for one would love to know....

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
truth said:
You might not be serious but i am there's no point me spending £1500+ on a system that won't work.If someone can help me get this working then i'm sure i can make it worth their while.

I'm sorry but i don't have the equipment to be able to post photos all i can say is it is a 100+ year old house and has walls about 2 1/2 feet thick,so were not talking about a modern house with thinner walls.Don't know what else to say i've thought of every possibility but can't find anywhere else for it.However if anything can be done to spread the load etc i would do it without hesitation.

At the moment i'm getting the installation done on tuesday but he knows i have serious doubts about it.

So if there is anyone who can help with this then i am deadly serious,i desperately want this access to this satellite and am willing to pay for it.

Forgot to say do i not need a full motorised system to track an inclined orbit satellite then?

Cheers

Hi Truth
Being following your post with interest, lets know how you get on. I know bookies over here in dublin use the channell master 120cm but there pointing * Sirus 5e and use power view decoders to decode channels. Interested in horse racing myself ,are these horse feeds from England/Ireland that you are after. Also feed hunting frequencies can be picked up better with different receivers. Special ones for feeds.

boron

Reaction score
My Location
NE Scotland
Lancelot said:
What ???

Didn't follow that at all :confused

Lancelot - I'm still a little chaotic (having just got into forums) the passage in question was from a posting by truth (just a few postings back) ah yes I see it was posted some time ago! I must remember to check the dates. Anyway I think he wanted to find a way to have an edge over bookies.