Last few days to buy a raffle ticket!!!!!!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Here is is, the event you've all been waiting for, you can help support the forum and win some great prizes. Tickets are £2.50 each

First Prize:
X-Box

Second Prize:
Technisat Airstar PCI Terrestrial Digital card

Third Prize:
Duolabs CAS II interface

Fourth Prize:
Emitor Digisat Pro ACCU satellite meter

Fifth Prize:
Technisat Skystar2 PCI Satellite card

Sixth Prize:
Duolabs CAS 1 interface.

Buy your tickets by clicking here

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ticket sales are starting to trickle in, thanks to all of those who have bought tickets so far, would like to see a few more go though. Click link below to buy using paypal, or PM Chris for details of cheque or postal order payment.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/raffle/

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
The great thing about being able to send a cheque or postal order, is those who have concern about using credit cards on the internet you now have a payment option that you feel comfortable about!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Also worth mentioning, we purposely kept the prizes in the main, to ones which were light and easy to post, so it doesn't matter if you are not in the UK, we will post it to you when you win. :D

We had to take the 7th prize of the garden roller out of the raffle. ;)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Ahhh Damm! I was gunning for that too....I'm Gutted!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Ahh, well there you go WR, but it is sod's law that the winner would have been from the Antipodes and the postage would have bankrupt us. :)

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
any chance of pm ing an address i can send cash recorded delivery. spanish residencia problems, so no credit card. rob43

cash winging its way over. rob43

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No Problem Rob43, will get Chris to PM you. :)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
rolfw said:
No Problem Rob43, will get Chris to PM you. :)

Rolf can you please get Chris to PM me as well, I'm having problems with my Paypal account.
After all what's the point in asking for my password and then refusing it, it's a wonder I have any hair left at all ! )(-red
Thanks Rob

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
I'll send it now :)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Thanks Chris,
Got your message, sorry to be a pain.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Rob said:
Thanks Chris,
Got your message, sorry to be a pain.

I'm sure Chris won't consider it a pain Rob, he will be pleased that people want to get involved in the raffle, as I am. :)

So anyone else who requires a method of postal payment, either post in this thread, or PM chris directly.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
OK guys and gals, less than a month to go to the raffle draw, don't miss the boat, get your tickets now. :)

Don't worry if you are not in the UK, we have deliberately made it so that all of the prizes are easily postable to worldwide destinations.

Have a bit of fun and help the forum at the same time.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I was wondering Rolfw, as you left out the garden roller this year will next years raffle have a train spotters kit amongst the prizes, I am hoping you will also include a Anorak for those cold days standing on platforms! My reason's for my suggestions is that the prizes this year are very sophisticated and look expensive m8! where as binoculars notebooks etc are far cheaper and easier to use :D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, Binoculars cheaper???? Not the ones I want. :)

Now an anorak as a prize, that is worth considering. :)

Unless we can do a deal with an obscure shipping line, I think that the garden roller will stay where it is. ;)

Looking at a further prize at the moment, haven't decided what it will be, but should be a worthy consolation.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I know Rolfw.....how about a telescope with a bearing compass stuck on top for those having difficulties finding satellites m8 :D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, sounds too dear, will have to be electronic. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Ok then a dish mounting bracket for a pathfinder compass to fit on so's people can see what position their dish is pointing to!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The Countdown is running, only 10 days to go before the raffle draw.....................Make sure you all get your tickets by clicking on This Link

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Due to the server problems over the last few days we have extended the raffle to the end of April.