Latest predator files

paperman

Reaction score
Hi all.I was wondering what is the latest Predator file available, I have a Dragon Cam loaded with the Predator 3.24 file, but all the channels it was decoding have gone,is SKY Itallia gone off as I cannot receive it,all I receive now is TPS,
and Multivision, I know Prima files have gone permantly, I think I saw on Forums
they had gone to NDS mode,what does this mean?
I have a TECHNOMATE 5500!, twin Lnb, for Astra1-2, and Hotbird, any help appreciated.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
latest file is 304 but make sure you get an upto date file as the keys have changed for some providers tps multi sly it on hotbird d+ on astra are running at the moment. nds is unhacked and may not be who knows? the tycoon wouldnt be best pleased with anyone that hacks it ! we can just pray that it happens
icon10.gif

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
there is a later version of the predator 304 on this site than what i can get on the dragon cam support site. (ie: drgagonmodule.com). does it mean that this version would possibly open up channels that may have been scrambled after it was released on the official support site. i would have thought the official support site would be the first one to release an updaetd version. any cooments on this please
thanks

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i would say they let you get on with changing the new keys your self i have been using mr +mrev longer than the dragon and i know from them that a new key change dos'nt mean a new firmware keys are easy to change but some kind folk always release an upto date file d+ went down and i have just loaded another version of 304 dated 02/02/05 and bingo d+ is back hope this helps
icon6.gif

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
304 is the latest and the dragonmodule version on their download page is the updated version.

paperman

Reaction score
Wolfav,reading your posts, you say you have downloaded a 304 version dated,2/2/05, was it from the Dragon web-site, I was going trough the Dragon site and the latest they have is dated,17/1/05, you also state that D+ is back,
could you explain that?excuse my ignorance,I am pretty new at this, I just my first Card at Xmas, have lost quite a few channels since,and was just wondering
if reprogramming the Cam may help?
While Ime at it,Ile pose this for some help from those with knowledge of this, can I add or get extra channels using keys,on a already programmed Cam (loaded with 304) Thanks

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
As I mentioned above, go to the 'Download' page and check the date of 304. Right click the file and go to properties and it shows 03.02.05. They obviously keep the file up to date without updating the first text submission.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
cheers jimbo! that will make searching for files easier
icon14.gif

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
thanks all m8s for this useful information