• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

libdebug

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes any way.....does anybody know where i can download libdebug software??

and nagra edit 3 software??

many thanks

My Satellite Setup
YH
hello ppl, i have just recently joined this forum and i am very interesting with this Business of 'HACKING' can anyone please assist me and tell me where i can find any related articles about Cable TV Hacking. As i am very eager to learn.:)

cheerzzzzzzzzzzz:cool:

My Satellite Setup
YH
hello,

i was just wondering whether you could foward me the Libdebug software or give me a link from where i can obtain it as the link above does not appear to be working. I would be very grateful if you could E-mail it to me at [email protected].

Many thanks

My Satellite Setup
viewing cable digital using pace di4000-n box. Box connected via broadband connection.
I'm having the same problem with the site above, could you or anyone else help me to get the libby software. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The rules clearly state we are a SATELLITE forum.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin...ead.php?t=36127

QUOTE:

Please do not discuss cable or cable hacks, this is a satellite forum

I fail to understand why you wish to continue with this whilst I admit there may be a convergence of technology

:-rules There is nothing complicated about this just read the :-rules