4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
Hi folks i don,t know if this is the right forum but,
I purchased a cheap Lidl kit for my brother-in-law, its a fixed system with a 80cm dish and a Silvercrest dvb-s sl65 reciever, he has played around and picked up Hotbird/Astra 1&2/and Hispasat and i must say with excellent reception and signal quality,very good for only 80 quid, he watches FTA, I was wondering if i could patch this stb, does anyone have any views or experience on this.

thanks in advance

deep joy dave ;) ;)

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
4dbennett said:
Hi folks i don,t know if this is the right forum but,
I purchased a cheap Lidl kit for my brother-in-law, its a fixed system with a 80cm dish and a Silvercrest dvb-s sl65 reciever, he has played around and picked up Hotbird/Astra 1&2/and Hispasat and i must say with excellent reception and signal quality,very good for only 80 quid, he watches FTA, I was wondering if i could patch this stb, does anyone have any views or experience on this.

thanks in advance

deep joy dave ;) ;)
Not the right section (Digital systems, but I'm sure a Moderator or Admin person will move it for you), but, the older version SL65 I believe is patchable, but the newer one isn't, so it depends on which one you have got. I have a newer one so I'm unable to patch mine (for the moment of course!!). Do a search for "SL65 Patch" (search option is at the top of the forum) and you should come accross a topic somewhere in the forum... :)

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
Thanks 2cvbloke will do

deep joy dave

2cvbloke

Bulbs need shelter too...
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
4dbennett said:
Thanks 2cvbloke will do

deep joy dave
Not a problem... :)