Lidl Porty II Hispasat Frequencies

fraternige

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag Porty II from Lidl
My Location
South Wales
I hope someone can help, as I just don't understand why my Porty II can't get all the transponder frequencies on 30w Hispasat. I am trying to find transponder 11615 H 27500 3/4, most of the other frequencies register loud and clear 75-80% quality and the Porty finds the channels no problem. The signal drops away though with certain frequencies 11615 being just one of them. Has anyone else got this problem and how do I solve it?
Thanks for any help you may be able to give

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Do you have a DECT phone? If you do try switching it off or moving it, your if frequency is spot on with a DECT phone.

See this link http://www.rfcafe.com/references/electrical/rf_freq_allo_euro.htm

fraternige

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag Porty II from Lidl
My Location
South Wales
Thanks Rolf, no I don't have a phone so it can't be that and I'mm affraid I don't understand the link you recommended sorry I'm new to this. There are also a few frequencies on Sirius that do not register either 12637H 14465 3/4 AND 12111h 27500 5/6 to name just two. Any clue?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Have you checked if the footprint (area the sign covers) for these frequencies covers your area?

You may be on the outside limits and your dish is not large enough.

What channels are they?

Check lyngsat.com they have links to maps with the coverage marked on.