still not working i just check it now

azizinam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AXE 1000, Nilesat
My Location
united arab emirates
Dear All
any body can put the details of the free streeming SATELLITE in which the dish receivers streem the channels free.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
opensat s1000
My Location
sudan
Dear all
PLS help me to find loader for opensat s-1000 and last software

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
ooosssaaammmaaa said:
Dear all
PLS help me to find loader for opensat s-1000 and last software

Try this link _http://www.esnips.com/doc/367fc422-2c6b-4088-9021-3c286b6d0f37/LINKSAT

I hope it works for you....

Coolballs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and corship
Skystar 2 and pentium 4
My Location
Oman
Dear all,

There is a separation of the server ongoing right now. The channels will start working with 2 packages this Wednesday.

Enjoy

azizinam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AXE 1000, Nilesat
My Location
united arab emirates
Dear All
All the packages are working now, you can watch.

azizinam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AXE 1000, Nilesat
My Location
united arab emirates
Dear All
the receiver axe 1000 is working now

Seberto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Axe1000
My Location
Qatar
Guys I still cant make the paid hot Bird channels Working , any info why?

saeedmirza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
link sat ls900
My Location
Coolballs said:
Dear all,

There is a separation of the server ongoing right now. The channels will start working with 2 packages this Wednesday.

Enjoy

Dear All,
I have LINK SAT LS900 and it stopped working on JUNE 24, 2008 now I heard from my 2 friends that their receivers have started working again and my LINK SAT LS900 is still down. It says "not able to connect to server" Can anyone help on this issue, Please!
Regards.....Mirza

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well if the post from Coolballs is insufficient information then no not really we cannot help you, it is obvious that you are involved in a card sharing ring so I would get in touch with the other members involved or contact the person who sold you the equipment. At the end of the day it is illegal to steal from providers and if the channels are that important to you you should be paying for a subscription. If you had done a site search of LS900 you would have seen other members who have posted with the same problems, some of whom have reported having the channels again now.

3bs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS-900
My Location
jordan
guys it's not working am using ME server i need to change it to Europe server or something is working... my friend have m-vision and on israeli server it's working fine how can i convert to a good server... and if there is a pay server how can i find them ?! please help me thanx again :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
3bs - the only thing you can do is wait for the servers to come back up for the packages you are looking for.

Im afraid you wont get a great deal of sympathy from the regulars on the forum - these card share receivers are illegal, and we are getting swamped with the same questions over and over again thanks to your pay servers going over.

I remind everyone in the Middle East who is having problems that these receivers are bound to have problems when the servers they connect to get taken out for any reason, and if the programmes are so important to you then you should be subscribing directly to the relevant services.

heenathair

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i like to learn about receivers and how to see scrambled channels i have link sat ls 900 and i dont know any thing about it
My Location
jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Asalam-o-Aallikum, hi to every one iam new member of forum i want to know about link sat ls 900 how can i view scrambeld channels and how to upgrate it please i wnat to know the detail please any one help me out

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
heenathair said:
Asalam-o-Aallikum, hi to every one iam new member of forum i want to know about link sat ls 900 how can i view scrambeld channels and how to upgrate it please i wnat to know the detail please any one help me out

wasalamz heenathair 1st of all welcome to website and linksat forum page and there is nothing much abt this linksat reciver more then this that this reciver is a network reciver with a microchip on its IC board and it have IP(Internet Protocal) software in it and its has some codes which make this reciver to connect with the server located in different countries over the network normally the kind of network called pc anywhere so u watch this channels throught sattlite but u get chanel opening data code every 10-15 sec from main server over the internet ! hope u got my point and way of this reciver working and if u want more info on this reciver or any network or network reciver then u can send me msg or ur e mail address . thanks and have a good day farward Maa Salama..

Banana480

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Linksys
My Location
saudi arabia
SilicaStorm said:
Any Updates out there for the LinkSat LS-900?

yeah ME server is still noe working convert to EU server it is working v40

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
heenathair said:

Its so easy to upgrade your receiver and view $ channels. really very easy.....

heenathair

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i like to learn about receivers and how to see scrambled channels i have link sat ls 900 and i dont know any thing about it
My Location
jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Aasalam-o-Aallikum and Hi to everyone i have linksat ls 900 somedays ago all the scrabeld channels were gone so i called the person from whom i bought he said after some days it will be ok than after 2 week he said that there is a new software for about 100 Rs Saudi Riyals the scrabled chanels will some i have to recievers of linksat so for one of them i gave him 100 rs And got the channels but it is not stable the come some time and most of the time not and after some days the pervious one also start working now the both are not working can any one tell me why any souloution for it. i will be very thankfull.

navashab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
linksat with internet
My Location
saudi arabia
nazar121 said:
wasalamz heenathair 1st of all welcome to website and linksat forum page and there is nothing much abt this linksat reciver more then this that this reciver is a network reciver with a microchip on its IC board and it have IP(Internet Protocal) software in it and its has some codes which make this reciver to connect with the server located in different countries over the network normally the kind of network called pc anywhere so u watch this channels throught sattlite but u get chanel opening data code every 10-15 sec from main server over the internet ! hope u got my point and way of this reciver working and if u want more info on this reciver or any network or network reciver then u can send me msg or ur e mail address . thanks and have a good day farward Maa Salama..

Dear friend,
will u please send ur email id or contact no. as i am also in suadi and linksat not working now.
please

[fieldset=Admin]You will have to enable your Vcard in your C panel in order for people to get your Email address, no Emails addresses allowed on open forum[/fieldset]

Coolballs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and corship
Skystar 2 and pentium 4
My Location
Oman
EU server is down for the last 2 days

Eagledsage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400Z
My Location
Malta
Guys, If you are able to access encrypted channels through the new camd option, please share.

For all others who like myself are wondering what is happening, I will give a short update on what I managed to learn from various sources.

The reason why our access to encrypted channels is scrambled is because the main server which sends us all needed info is down. This can be due to two main reasons.

1. Either the change of place of the server itself.

2. Or the introduction of a number of new servers to support the load of receivers.

There are various different versions about if the service will come back, but it is highly expected to do so. Regarding when, that is an other issue. The longest expected is about 2 wks, till Sunday 27 th, however a source close to the technicians said on an other forum that service should return to normal by Tue 22nd.

Let's Hope, Wait and See.

Regards and Take Care.