Linksat LS900

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi every body,
I hope I'm posting in the right place , I came across this receiver , you just have to connect it to the DSL and many packgaes open , I made a search in google but there were very little info, forgot to say I saw it in Saudi.

Thanks

nsesat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital recievers - programmers -mobile phones & accessories
My Location
UAE-Dubai
the reciever still new to have it in the forign forums but in some arabic one there is support and the server at least will be 6 monthes because its still free may be after that will be like vnet .

SilicaStorm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HTPC, LinkSat on ArabSat and HotBird; Coship on NileSat
My Location
United Arab Emirates
Any Updates out there for the LinkSat LS-900?

bahayan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS-900 via internet
My Location
UAE
Hi,
I have linksat LS-900 receiver which works via internet..i did retuning for all channels, unfortunately failed to connect to server...Any help pls??

Thanks.:)

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
hey there my linksat is connected to internet but non of the channels working and not even doin update what i can do ?

afzaal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hot bird
My Location
uae ajman
no problm its work dont do any thing sirver is updating befor friday is work again e-mail removed by mod jan

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
The other popular DSL receivers 'self updating' from the net are Maxx 1000,
Axe 1000, StarX, and Dreambox. Starting June 24,2008 (Tuesday) they stopped auto updating software and their keys, so NO MORE free viewing of the 'previously deciphered' scrambled channels. Dreambox is the only one STILL auto-updating through download and opening all the channels which the other STBs are now failing to do.
Just wait and watch, hopefully it will all be ok in a couple of days. If not, you all might have to register WITH PAYMENT (about US$50)for a specified period of 4 to 6months.
Well, lets hope for the best guys!
:-thumb1

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
I hope so :-)

Digital2 said:
The other popular DSL receivers 'self updating' from the net are Maxx 1000,
Axe 1000, StarX, and Dreambox. Starting June 24,2008 (Tuesday) they stopped auto updating software and their keys, so NO MORE free viewing of the 'previously deciphered' scrambled channels. Dreambox is the only one STILL auto-updating through download and opening all the channels which the other STBs are now failing to do.
Just wait and watch, hopefully it will all be ok in a couple of days. If not, you all might have to register WITH PAYMENT (about US$50)for a specified period of 4 to 6months.
Well, lets hope for the best guys!
:-thumb1

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
'reza reciver' said thanx to Atta! I wonder why?! Are you guys friends, living together, or ---s?Maybe 'reza reciver' liked the way Atta smiled, :-)
Well keep those smiles & thanx coming :)

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
The 'Paid Packages' that you can watch 'without payment' included most of those from NILESAT and HOTBIRD. The only ones that didn't decipher on my STB (MAXX 1000) were Playboy and Privatespice. All others that I could watch were MCT, CYFRA, FREEX, NOVA, PEHLA, RTVi, ARABESQUE, AL-JAZEERA, SHOWTIME, TUNER, TVCarbo & Zee. No scrambled channels from Asiasat or Intelsat (both C-band!) were 'opened'. Currently its not updating since Tuesday(24th June 2008) but hoping to start its auto-update on Friday (27th June 2008) . We heard the server is updating, whatever THAT means, in THIS case! (For those of you who dont know about these 'auto-updating' receivers: You put in the LNB input into this receiver, like any other STB. Then you put another wire from your DSL Router into this same STB. It updates its software AND keys by downloading it from the net.So, no more connecting to your PC, searching the website, then downloading the right software, then the keys and then praying that it will work! Everything is done by the receiver itself)

buset07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UAE
Digital2 said:
It updates its software AND keys by downloading it from the net.So, no more connecting to your PC, searching the website, then downloading the right software, then the keys and then praying that it will work! Everything is done by the receiver itself)

The problem I could see, if the receiver is ONLY looking to ONE particular server / IP address, and that server is down, you may be in trouble. As far as you know, how many server available for this model ?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
buset07 said:
The problem I could see, if the receiver is ONLY looking to ONE particular server / IP address, and that server is down, you may be in trouble. As far as you know, how many server available for this model ?

I know but have no idea about the servers yet; but I'm trying to look it up. I will post further details here soon. If not, hope our other forum members will!

slbpillai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
wINDOWS xp 2
It was a sad news to Eurocup lovers. But you can watch Football on Hotbird freq 11054 /27500 ZDF Channel. Its known that the problem is caused due to one server is used by different receivers,but some receivers like fortec star is using different server whcih is located sweden or france for europe & for asia it is located in singapore & in oman.
Hopefully everything will be ok!

nazar121

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LINKSAT LS900
My Location
SAUDIA ARABIA
so its means they have only one server? nothing on backup? and wot is possiballity that this server gona be up again in next few hrs or days? and how the users know that the server is up and running now? because we still listening the news from different users that its gona up by friday and i dont think anything came up till now..!!! i hope it will work back again and is that possibal that we can connect to europe server? by changing reciver software or codes? any help abt this ???

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
Digital2 said:
'reza reciver' said thanx to Atta! I wonder why?! Are you guys friends, living together, or ---s?Maybe 'reza reciver' liked the way Atta smiled, :-)
Well keep those smiles & thanx coming :)

yes definitely he likes my cute smile :-rofl2

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
Digital2 said:
The 'Paid Packages' that you can watch 'without payment' included most of those from NILESAT and HOTBIRD. The only ones that didn't decipher on my STB (MAXX 1000) were Playboy and Privatespice. All others that I could watch were MCT, CYFRA, FREEX, NOVA, PEHLA, RTVi, ARABESQUE, AL-JAZEERA, SHOWTIME, TUNER, TVCarbo & Zee. No scrambled channels from Asiasat or Intelsat (both C-band!) were 'opened'. Currently its not updating since Tuesday(24th June 2008) but hoping to start its auto-update on Friday (27th June 2008) . We heard the server is updating, whatever THAT means, in THIS case! (For those of you who dont know about these 'auto-updating' receivers: You put in the LNB input into this receiver, like any other STB. Then you put another wire from your DSL Router into this same STB. It updates its software AND keys by downloading it from the net.So, no more connecting to your PC, searching the website, then downloading the right software, then the keys and then praying that it will work! Everything is done by the receiver itself)

digital, do you know how to upgrade linksat ls-900 software? i guess it needs uploader (from ur pc to receiver), i searched alot but failed to found. would you plz help me out to give me the link of the downloader to enable me to update my linksat software / keys? ur quick response will be highly apprecaited.

Atta

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LinkSat LS 900
My Location
Jeddah
Guys,

does anyone know when the LinkSat LS-900 will start to work again? Please update me with latest news if anyone has information because it still doesnt work :(

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
opensat s1000
My Location
sudan
Hi every one
I have opensat it stoped since 24june tel now any one know the problem
are the server stop totaly or they want to make upgrade

abbatimyaro

Reaction score
Hi.
plz which one of the two diffrent servers are working now? I mean Europe or Midleast.
Thanks body.

Eagledsage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400Z
My Location
Malta
hey guys,

heard through a source that channels are viewable again. can anyone confirm? Mine are still down.

Take Care and Regards.