VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
thanks to 4Himdj from another forum. I quote his post:-

i was watching ait interational during the pause of the woman football match and this channel advertise this three thing:

1)la liga
2)champions league (tonight liverpool and tomorrow arsenal)
3)english premier league fulham-man city

i think they are now connected with another channel and are re-transmitting the signal for woman football match and they'll not show all of this things.
but we can check however

well im on this african channel on hotbird right now...and sure enough they have CL on :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
dasteelman said:
well im on this african channel on hotbird right now...and sure enough they have CL on :)

Are you going to give us a clue or does someone have to trawl through the 900 odd channels to find whatever you are referring to???:confused;)

Edit Ah sorry it is in the title:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Live FOOTBALL FTA on 13east 13E 11013 H 27500

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks, just had a look, diabolical quality though, lucky they are showing it on ITV. :)

All of the information is there Topper, it is AIT.

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
looks to me that this african channel hasnt been on 13east that long...as i had to do a scan. quality isnt good....looks like they are certainly relaying it from another channel....wouldnt be surprised if they did not have the rights. :) fun though.....would be interesting to see if EPL is fta at weekend though

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, that would be interesting, perhaps putting in the Free To Air Gems section. :)

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
can confirm they are advertising fulham man city on ads at half time

also....at half time there are three african gentlmen discussing the game in a dodgy studio....so maybe they are not relaying the game from another station afterall.

also...this is the production company with are showing the liverpool porto game on this channel.....worth reading their website

_www.optima-sports.com

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well the quality is certainly poor but I have seen worse, I recognise the commentator's voice but the name will just not reach my lips, nice spot though will be interesting to see how long it stays FTA

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its a Nigerian channel and the technical quality is normally woeful on it. They may be encrypting at some point soon so dont get attached to the footy.....

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
They have legit rights to a limited number of EPL and other football matches; they share Nigerian rights with a number of Nigerian stations and some of their matches are relayed from one of the Nigerian channels which, sadly, is even technically poorer than AIT ---- thus double jeopardy of some sorts.

During the day, you can see some of AIT's programming, including daytime football, on Sky ch 198 at 28e.

Analoguesat, I believe that claims they are likely to encrypt are just rumours ---- it does not fit their plan as far as I can see. It may be that the powers that be might force them to encypt for footy as with BHT --- but whether that is even worthwhile considering the technical deficiency and their limited football rights is questionable.

Drondo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-5000CI
Icecrypt CAM
Magic Module
Zetacam
Visiosat BiSat Dish
Invacom 0.3db LNB
My Location
Yorkshire
They are showing the Fulham - Man City game.

Dreadful quality but I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth!