Liverpoolfc.tv

santheman

Hi there,

apparantly this is a new channel available to 'overseas' viewers, is there anyway to get this channel in the UK?? Which satellite is it on???

Rob

My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
santheman said:
Hi there,

apparantly this is a new channel available to 'overseas' viewers, is there anyway to get this channel in the UK?? Which satellite is it on???
Have you tried Liverpool's web-site, they should be able to supply you with some information.
Is this TV channel available via your PC ? ;)

drag0nfly_69uk

My Location
essex boy
nah, this is not a channel, this a website. for a "small" fee, you as a member can watch all lfc matches through your web browser, a kind of "delayed" coverage, all the goals etc etc. liverpool website is www.liverpoolfc.tv

santheman

There is a web site, which I subscribe to, but now there is an actual TV show, which the website says is available to overseas customers. I was just wondering if we could pick it up somehow.

drag0nfly_69uk

My Location
essex boy
have u been to www.liverpoolfc.tv yet? as it is the official website from lfc, i couldnt find any mention about a tv channel for lfc, only the web tv channel available for £45 a year, you can watch using windows media player 7 or higher, stream to your pc anywhere in the world

My Satellite Setup
motorised dm500s
My Location
uk