lnb test here

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
German lnb test attached if anyone interested.

Simba27

Panthera leo massaieus
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 receiver. Lidl 0.6 LNB. Lidl 80cm dish. Metronic DiSEqC motor. Phillips Freeview box. JVC SVHS Video .Targa 160GB HDD/DVD recorder. 3 x UHF modulators. 6-way Booster/Splitter.
My Location
Uxbridge UK
Thanks for posting that. I've seen the BigSat LNB's selling cheap on ebay and I've been wondering if they were any good.

Courtesy of babelfish.altavista.com translation service

This LNB made a good impression in the test. It brought very constant measured values and particularly the level was here amazingly well and straight-lined. Also this LNB is supplied directly with the bad weather rubber sleeve. With only 13 euro selling price is the LNB from Big Sat of the most favourable one in the test and becomes therefore our price achievement winner.
Would upgrading from a Lidl 0.6 to a BigSat 0.3 make much difference to the signal I receive? I have a 80cm Lidl dish and the signal does break up a bit on the weaker satellites in bad weather.

Phil.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Simba27 said:
Would upgrading from a Lidl 0.6 to a BigSat 0.3 make much difference to the signal I receive?

If you decide to try it let me know the results please.

I have a Lidl LNB sitting here and wondered if it was any good.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Too bad they didn't test MTI also, will probably be in 10/04 issue which must have been published already now.

Anyway, i didn't read the whole review but the Sharp .4 LNB was the clear winner here anyway and they doesn't cost that much to buy.......

Too bad i don't have any spectrum analyzer how they stack against my professional SMW Digital LNB laying here which cost 300 Euro each!!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Mmm, no surprises there then, but as you say, It would have been nice to have seen how the MTI stacked up...

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
The MTI will probably show up in the 10/04 issue.

steffan_st:

Do you have the review from that also you can publish here?

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Likvid said:
The MTI will probably show up in the 10/04 issue.

steffan_st:

Do you have the review from that also you can publish here?

No I don't.....