Looking for 07d4

Leanne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
Spain
I am trying to retune my dish (for Sky), it was working perfectly till we had some high winds and whilst trying to tweek it I have managed to lose all signal!!!!! I have managed to get 07e6 and was wondering whether anyone knows which way I need to move the dish from there to get 07d4.

I did get a bit wound up )(-red and decided to move the LNB (not one of my better moments!:-idiot) and now I'm not sure if I have managed to put it back right.

I would REALLY like to not have to pay the satelite guy another 60Euros to retune the flaming thing, so I'd be really grateful for any ideas.

Oh yeah, I'm just outside Valencia, Spain and I've got a 2.4m dish

Thanks

Leanne

sat man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No dish,no aerial as live in flat!! Communal stuff on roof.
My Location
Southsea, Hants
Hi leanne,
Get in contact with me your not that far away.

iceman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0m Motorised Channel Master + 4 fixed dish Amstrad_DRX890C
DM7020s,DM800se
UNOHM EP314 PROMAX TV Explorer
My Location
Kyrenia - NORTH CYPRUS
Leanne said:
I am trying to retune my dish (for Sky), it was working perfectly till we had some high winds and whilst trying to tweek it I have managed to lose all signal!!!!! I have managed to get 07e6 and was wondering whether anyone knows which way I need to move the dish from there to get 07d4.

I did get a bit wound up )(-red and decided to move the LNB (not one of my better moments!:-idiot) and now I'm not sure if I have managed to put it back right.

07d4 is the transport stream for the transponder 11778V (which is the default transponder) and unless your dish can pick this up,the box will not boot up saying "No Satellite Signal is Being Received"

Tuning a dish for 28.2 is tricky enough for some installers with equipment so i doubt you will be able to do this yourself.
Having said that...If you have not altered the inclination of the dish & you have access to the TV screen from where the dish is located,you might have a chance..

1-Go into Services > 4 > 0 > 1 > Manual tuning
2-Enter 11778V as the frequency and scroll to bottom of the list and hit "Find Channels"
3-Swing the dish slowly to the either direction while observing the TV screen for signal Strenght/Quality...
4-If you succeed in getting a a bargraph on Signal Strenght/Quality,tighten the bolts on the pole axis
5-Finally,try to improve your signal by playing with the LNB skew angle.

Good Luck