Looking for Freeview receiver which can record and re-order channels

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Octagon SX88+, Static 1.2m Raven Dish (22w to 33e), Motorized Dish (9e to 52e)
My Location
England
As the title suggests I'm on the lookout for a DVB-T2 HD receiver for Freeview which can record up to 4 channels at the same time, storage wise have 1TB or more, re-order/delete channels and have access to ITV Hub and All4 (4od). From the research I've been doing, the Humax boxes seem to be the best value for money and cater for all my needs apart from the re-order/delete channels feature. Aparently this can be done with custom firmware but I'm concerned if I was to do this the box wouldn't run as fast as it could and I might lose access to the on-demand services (ITV, All4).

I've got my eyes on one of these - FVP-5000T | HUMAX-United Kingdom . Does anyone have bad experiences with Humax?

-------

The receiver has to be DVB-T to work with the HDMI Modulator I have. My current setup works fine however it's not straight forward to pause/rewind live TV and I don't have access to the on-demand tv apps apart from BBC iPlayer.

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Octagon SX88+, Static 1.2m Raven Dish (22w to 33e), Motorized Dish (9e to 52e)
My Location
England
It looks like the device I'm looking for doesn't exist, on top of this the reviews of the Panasonic and Humax boxes aren't particularly great. I think I'll give it a year and wait for something new to come along.