Looking for monoblock mounting bracket

silvernet

My Location
UK
All of the " monoblock " LNB's that I have used fit in to a standard dish LNB mount. The ones in the link, look like they are designed for a specific dish mount and may possibly need adapting ( if possible ) to fit a standard dish.

It may be easier to just get a monoblock that fits standard dish mounts.

silvernet

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just had another look at it and it appears that it should fit in a standard 40mm collar, may be worth ringing CPC and asking.

Thanks for this. Sorry but I don't know who CPC are - could you let me have the contact details please?

Regards,

J

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry, don't know where I got CPC from, I meant the site you linked to in your first post. :)

silvernet

My Location
UK
i took another look at the link photo, and yes it does look like it will fit a standard 40 collar, so you shouldn't have any problems with it. When i first looked, it appeared that the body would foul the dish mount, but looking again it seems to look OK. Good luck with your project.