Looking for nagravision hack for Telestar5 in the U.S. please.

sangman

Reaction score
I'm looking for the hack to open all the nagravision channels on Telestar5 in the United States with a Coship 2300. If you know of any please leave a reply for me here or email me at cpanoussi@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for any information at all.

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
sangman said:
I'm looking for the hack to open all the nagravision channels on Telestar5 in the United States. If you know of any please leave a reply for me here or email me at cpanoussi@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for any information at all.

You need to explain what you are useing to receive channels now. Plus read some. There is also a good search function here.

K

kalamar

If you are refering to Globecast nagra (+others) and like German tv on T5 ,you will need a cam and a funcard ,yor receiver take a card ? if it has embeded nagra cam then all you need is a funcard with 6n1 files if no embeded, or a CI then it wont work. I used to have a Coship CDVB 5300 CI + and a Joker cam and funcard with Blue 604 6n1 file and it worked fine. the nagra was the easiest to see on T5

sangman

Reaction score
kalamar

I have a Bec receiver and can get a nagra cam. so does that mean all i need is a funcard? And if so, do i need to program the funcard or is it already programmed? Please help me.

K

kalamar

yep looks like you are about set ,For Nagra only, get the nagra cam and a funcard and programmer,Infinity USB is about the best for you you can easily find the needed files on the internet to use with the funcards. Funcards are blank when new but very easy to program with Infinity programmers. Do you have the 6600 Bec ? good box.
If you want all the other stuff on T5 then get a different cam, like Joker,Magic,Matrix ect and use the 6N1 files

plavsa

Reaction score
kalamar said:
If you are refering to Globecast nagra (+others) and like German tv on T5 ,you will need a cam and a funcard ,yor receiver take a card ? if it has embeded nagra cam then all you need is a funcard with 6n1 files if no embeded, or a CI then it wont work. I used to have a Coship CDVB 5300 CI + and a Joker cam and funcard with Blue 604 6n1 file and it worked fine. the nagra was the easiest to see on T5

Hi Kalamar, how did u manage to find a file for Fun6N1 with key that opens Globecast nagra on Telstar5, have u open BK sat and PINK+ ???

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This thread is 16 months old, so not really relevant any more. Plus this is a mainly European forum, with members from Europe to the Middle East and most of them cannot see the satellite you are speaking of, so are unlikely to know where to find any hack information.