Looking for The Last ATR Reactivater for Tit Card

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nokia DBox2 with SC8in1, Nokia 9600 with Freecam, Nokia 9500 with Amon Cam (with Xtal mod), and Manhattan 6900
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi,

I have a Titanium 1 card which I cannot erase, although I can trap the card using Titanium Card Progger (any version). When I use the Titanium Loader, and press Idetify, I get this: OS: 01.03 ATR: 3B EC 00 00 40 32 54 49 54 41 4E 49 55 4D A0 11 01 03. When I press Get ATR, I get this: ATR: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00.

I'm assuming the first ATR is what's left of WLTDO, which was the last program that was on the card, and the ATR with zeros is the card ATR.

I've tried every program going to try and erase the card, except for this one

"The Last ATR Reactivater for Tit Card"

I've seen in mentioned in several forums, but can't find it anywhere on the Net.

Can anyone help ?

Regards,
GAH

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nokia DBox2 with SC8in1, Nokia 9600 with Freecam, Nokia 9500 with Amon Cam (with Xtal mod), and Manhattan 6900
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Guys,

No takers ? Alright, how about "Titanium Re-Alive". Does anyone have a copy of another mythical ATR recovery tool that I've read about but can't seem to find ?

Regards,
GAH

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
C'mon Guys,

Has no-one heard of either of these tools ? I've tried everything else, and these are my last hopes !

Regards,
GAH

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
GAH said:
C'mon Guys,
Has no-one heard of either of these tools ? I've tried everything else, and these are my last hopes !
Regards,
GAH
I too do not use tit cards. Have you tried any of the utilities available on the forum for example
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=10763
As with anything you do so at your own risk. I am sorry I cannot be of more help but if I do not know then I do not know and it is no good pretending I do.

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Toppervte33h,

Tried it, but it didn't work for me.

Regards,
GAH

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
GAH said:
Hi Toppervte33h,
Tried it, but it didn't work for me.
Regards,
GAH
Sorry to hear that perhaps someone else can help?????

degangoo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite&computer setup
My Location
asia
Hi evey one

Hi Topper

pls If u get something for ART my receiver is Humax 5400

pls send step by step procedure to me
E mail nafash4u@yahoo.com

Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
degangoo said:
Hi evey one
Hi Topper
pls If u get something for ART my receiver is Humax 5400
pls send step by step procedure to me
E mail nafash4u@yahoo.com
Thanks

Please degangoo do not hijack other threads to ask a totally unrelated question. Go to the forum in which you want to ask the question, by selecting from the drop down window at the bottom right hand side of the page. Then select the new thread button at the top left of that page.

sambrook

Reaction score
Hi GAH, I have a similar problem with my Blue Tit. I get a correct ATR and OS Ver, but anytime I try anything I get Error: Authenticate Failed! and in some programs the number 6982.
I was advised to try BlackPro as it gives more information and it has told me: 6982Wrong answer from card. Please try again.
I have not been able to find out what this means and if it is possible to fix the problem.
My card is still knackered and now so is my left mouse button.

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi Sambrook,

I have tried BlackPro. If I use the "Identify" button, it gives me an ATR and tells me it's a Titanium card with OS1.03. If I press "Reset" or "Erase" its gives me a blank ATR (00 00 00, etc) and tells me the card is NOT a Titanium card !

So, I'm no further forward. Hope you get your card fixed.

Regards,
GAH

914mrx

Reaction score
:p Hello to all,a few time ago my Titanium don´t work in N*gra but it was working in S*ca then i try to upgrade the OS but no way,then i find this and after use it everything is normal.
Read the readme.
:cool: 914mrx

Attachment removed as contains keys. Admin

GAH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi 914mrx,

Tried it, but no luck. As soon as it opens, it reads my ATR as 00 00 00, etc and shuts down telling me it's not a Titanium card.

Thanks anyway,
GAH

Snoopyorig

Reaction score
Hi M8,
This might be late in getting to you but have you tried using winexplorer and the appropriate script i.e; kill_titanium_emu.xpl? This is one of 3 scripts for winexplorer. You will need to have phoenix as well.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Snoopyorig.

sambrook

Reaction score
Do you know where we can find these scripts? I have been unable to find them. Also will they work with cas2 in phoniex mode?

Thanks

sambrook

Reaction score
sambrook said:
Do you know where we can find these scripts? I have been unable to find them. Also will they work with cas2 in phoniex mode?

Thanks

Hi GAH
The script is 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 AE 00 04 EB R08

Just copy and past this into the script window in Winexplorer, it didn't fix my problem, but maybe it will work for you.

Good luck

jman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PENTIUM 2
GAH said:
Hi Guys,

No takers ? Alright, how about "Titanium Re-Alive". Does anyone have a copy of another mythical ATR recovery tool that I've read about but can't seem to find ?

Regards,
GAH

Hi GAH,

try using the dynamite progammer software V2.6 and set the phoenix mode to 3.579 MHZ then go back into main menu and click on the OS CARD logo, then click on to the titanium logo, insert your card into the programmer and click on repair, wait for the repair to complete and low and behold your card should become reactive.

ps i did have the dynmite card programmer hardware too.