Lord Brixton of London's Request

Lord Brixton

Reaction score
Website
www.internationalterrorist.co.uk
I say!
Any working class out there (or indeed a worship like myself) able to furnsh me (his Lordship) with the multivision 1-8 viaccess encrypton code, or any other code for that matter, that I might input to view the channels, so I can continue in the long held fanily tradition of unhindered Piracy at the comfort of my one room house. Please contact me direct! Yours in racketeering. Lord Brixton of London godfadder@ntlword.com

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Lord Brixton said:
I say!
Any working class out there (or indeed a worship like myself) able to furnsh me (his Lordship) with the multivision 1-8 viaccess encrypton code, or any other code for that matter, that I might input to view the channels, so I can continue in the long held fanily tradition of unhindered Piracy at the comfort of my one room house. Please contact me direct! Yours in racketeering. Lord Brixton of London godfadder@ntlword.com
May I humbly suggest that, as we do not provide codes on this Forum, you exercise your noble fingers and look upon a key site such as Luxsat, where you should find what you are seeking.

Pip Pip!

Llew

Lord Brixton

Reaction score
Website
www.internationalterrorist.co.uk
I say
I do thank you indeed old chap and will be looking 'lexsat' up shortly. Should I be pleased with what I am about to encounter there, then you can consider yourself rewarded with a Knighthood. So, Arise Sir Llew! You also have my expressed permission to collect taxation on all Satellite world users (save of course myself) so as to sustain yourself in grand life style befitting your newly confired titleship.

Yours

Lord Brixton of London