• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lost Channels

Blatherskite

My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
Hi, have lost Multivision and tps channels, they were there last night, can anyone help?

Echostar AD3000IP + Dragon

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
No help available at the moment, they have changed something other than keys.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently they are already back on the Dreambox and a few others so it shouldn't be long before we are viewing these channels again.

I 've lost tps & multivision on golden interstar 8005.
Also can any one help me with appropriate sofwares to up grade my boxe in the case that they're changing the code?

caretaker

tps have changed to a different form of viaccess,but which one no one is saying.I thought there was only two kinds ,am i wrong?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
It's just the encrypted 16 byte key change. Already sorted and being rolled out. Be patient.

Blatherskite

My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
Have used my Phoenix for the first time and loaded Dragon with preditor 3.05 and all's well again! Thanks for all replies.

Echostar AD3000IP + Dragon

caretaker

has multivision 8 been scrapped? it does not seem to be on jj s football lists anymore. however tps has a new football on, is this the same? also yes football league is on or this could be misspell!

caretaker said:
has multivision 8 been scrapped? it does not seem to be on jj s football lists anymore. however tps has a new football on, is this the same? also yes football league is on or this could be misspell!
I watched the new Premiership football channel when it first came on and couldn't believe this would continue to be FTA and that is so because it's now encrypted, but not sure which system, anyone know please.

Regards faraday