Lost Channels

philpat1

Reaction score
My Location
Nicosia
Hey guys I need your help. I have a Humax 5400 Z (patched) receiver, a Fun 2 card and my dish points at ASTRA. I have recently patched my receiver with the latest +cam ToH20x and I uploaded the latest pmclist. Before doing so I first uploaded the Humax Original firmware HIC-10500 and then the +cam patch and finally the pmclist through pmc edit program. The result was disappointing. I have lost many channles (Studio, C-16/9, X-Zone, Mezzo and a few others).
Please Help. What did I do wrong? What is the right procedure that I must follow? Also which is the program one must use to upload the ecm-fix table/patch to the Humax receiver?
I appologize for asking so many questions but as you can imagine the situation is very frustrating.
Thanks in advance.

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

It is possible you have not use the latest Pmc table which can be found here
http://phillsfiles.com/~psf/index.php?

It is in Xamuh 6 in 1 file, I suggest you give a try.The procedure you followed seems okay.

Regards

Prince

philpat1

Reaction score
My Location
Nicosia
Thanks for your reply PRINCE. I uploaded the latest pmc table as advised, but the problem remains. I still cannot get many channels (such as X-zone, Studio and C-16/9). Amy ideas on how to resolvw the problem? I would greately appreciate your help.

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

Where did you download your pmc from, as a friend of mine has similar problem to yours which he fixed by downloading xamuh pmc table.Xamuh has uploaded a new pmc table today at phills site ,I suggest you give that a go.

Regards

Prince

philpat1

Reaction score
My Location
Nicosia
Thanks once again PRINCE. Everything now works OK. I will describe in order to help others that may face the same problem. I first uploaded the Humax Original firmware HIC-10500, then the pmc list followed by the new +cam patch and finally the antenna settings. This method worked for me.