Lost Channels

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
@ Channel Hopper.

Of course I kept the old one! Much to my wife's chagrin, I never throw anything away. I'll try the tweak, as you suggest, but thanks for the promise of a new LNB. I'm not going anywhere near the roof today - it's raining hard. Maybe tomorrow.

I've just noticed that if I switch from an H channel, eg Reality TV, to a V channel, eg Sky News, the signal sometimes clears for a brief time (0.5 seconds or so) then disappears - like when automatic tuning 'overshoots' the station. So I still wonder if adjusting the skew will do the trick. Remember that I have no problems with satellites close to due S, but the Astras, which are more degrees off, give most of the bad signal responses.

:)

satoons

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I noticed today that the adult channel X ZONE is no longer available including some other channels.
have they moved to SECA 2?:(

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Off thread but yes its gone over to the dark side, following Canal + 16/9 a couple of weeks ago

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Replacement LNB cured the problem. Thanks Channel Hopper.

:D :D :D :D :D